Rumour TPJ

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have to trust Gus and Co to make the right decisions.
I'm sure there are a few middles currently playing in the flegg comp who will be able to step up in 2024. Just find them n sign them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're already 2 middles short

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Believe it when it happens otherwise it’s just the news cycle.
1. “I’m fitter this year and need to improve”
2. Dogs in cap trouble
3.Tpj injured/suspended
4. Tpj being released

Restart news cycle. The same happens with Thompson, I’ve heard it for 3 years now and he’s still here so….

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Getting rid of a middle forward when we have no props is madness. So unless a swap deal in our favour what’s the point? We don’t have any props in nsw cup, we have Tanner as a prop in first grade. Getting rid of a prop in round 2, who do the roosters give us? Lodge or some young fella?
I just hope they’re not writing off another year for the sake of freeing up cap space, long suffering fans deserve a competitive team.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine signing TPJ in the first place instead of sniffing around Hopgood... Great work T Baz
What a workhorse, would have been the perfect replacement for 'Jacko', could of used his services to help us get out of our current predicament.

HopGod supposedly came close to becoming a HopDog ... club did go after him but another woeful start under Barrett of 2 Wins-9 losses, guess help make his decision that little bit easier, nice to see him doing finally get his opportunity and doing well, too good a player to be languishing in Reggies, but sadly not in our colours but for one of our greatest rivals.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it me or has the TPJ vibes since joining us been super weird? Has always appeared as an odd fit…. Square in a round hole thing
nah I think he’s just strange in general lol was probs that weird dude at school that just snapped at weird times

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gee I hope it isn’t a swap for keary to make it easier for them to fit their 3 fullbacks in the squad