TPJ

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like that our tries today came from players other than JAC. It shows we are not a one man team when it comes to try scoring

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
8 Ryan Sutton
9 Reed Mahoney
10 Max King
11 Viliame Kikau
12 RFM
13 TPJ

14 BBO
15 Josh Jackson
16 Chris Patolo
17 Ava
8. Tpj
9. Mahoney
10. King
11. Kikau
12. Jacko
13. Sutton

14. Patolo
15. Rfm
16. Morrin
17. Topine

Shouldn't need a utility benchy if reed can play 80. If needed topine can fill in at some point.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think TPJ is the games best forward. He is a destructive wrecking ball. He owns the middle in defence and hits hard and dominates the ruck, he does the small stuff like sprints all out from marker to apply pressure on opposition kickers, and he gets about 8 offloads a game after attracting 3-4 defenders. Most games this year he has set up a try by himself in games where we have been getting smashed too.
How does he only have like 1 try this season ? He is so damaging

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Correct! Luke Thompson needs to go. King is 100% better than Thomspon and more consistent.
Thompson could be very effective if and when he returns. He needs to be told to follow / support TPJ and pounce on those offloads. They could form a great partnership.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably Sutton
Fucking Sutton... So many better players we could have signed instead. Hopefully he isn't a big flop because we don't need them anymore, there has always been one recently, Clay Priest - Joe Stimson - Corey Waddell.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder Bennett rates him so highly. He has had a big influence on our last 2 games. Went out to destroy the RCG and the Parra forwards and just killed the tigers with his offloads today.
I don't know if I've seen someone offload at will luke he does. He gets offloads away when he looks totally wrapped up. It's insane. Maybe SBW?

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. Tpj
9. Mahoney
10. King
11. Kikau
12. Jacko
13. Sutton

14. Patolo
15. Rfm
16. Morrin
17. Topine

Shouldn't need a utility benchy if reed can play 80. If needed topine can fill in at some point.
If that’s our team keeping in mind the cap space we are going to have soon, we should be able to buy another gun winger, another impact FRF and an out and out superstar Half.

1. Averillo
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. ???
6. Burton
7. ???
8. ???
9. Mahoney
10. King
11. Kikau
12. RFM
13. TPJ

14. Patolo
15. Sutton
16. Morrin
17. Topine

BBO, ZDC, Alamoti, Hoffman, Casey, Doorey, Ava

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If TPJ was disciplined he’d be playing for NSW already. His attitude almost dictates how the team plays. One of the quietest blokes you’ll meet but his actions speak loud. Beast

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If TPJ was disciplined he’d be playing for NSW already. His attitude almost dictates how the team plays. One of the quietest blokes you’ll meet but his actions speak loud. Beast
He has been sensational, his second phase play for us has been enormous

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I might be a bit harsh he is a beast only thing to make him the best would be faster play of the balls
If you watch him closely, you will see that he gets gassed quite early.....I am not sure that he is fully fit at the moment. He certainly does plenty of work to get gassed, but when physically stressed he is inclined to make those silly decisions and mistakes. A good player and forward leader for the team, but I think that there is more yet to come.......

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be a bit harsh he is a beast only thing to make him the best would be faster play of the balls
100% this is a big problem!
He gets caught up in the niggle & usually has a slow play the ball making it extra difficult for those coming after him.
He needs to just get up and play it.
I always felt the sign of a selfish/selfless player was the speed of their play the ball & the effort involved. It doesn’t get recorded as a positive stat for the player but has a massive impact for the team by allowing your teammates more opportunity to make meters.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we can keep him long term.