TPJ

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No wonder Bennett rates him so highly. He has had a big influence on our last 2 games. Went out to destroy the RCG and the Parra forwards and just killed the tigers with his offloads today.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King 13

Tevita Pangai Junior 8
This is how they actually play.

But I get the feeling TPJ really doesn’t like wearing the 8 or 10. He plays as a prop in the middle but doesn’t want to be named at prop or wear a prop’s jersey.

Reaction score
I think TPJ is the games best forward. He is a destructive wrecking ball. He owns the middle in defence and hits hard and dominates the ruck, he does the small stuff like sprints all out from marker to apply pressure on opposition kickers, and he gets about 8 offloads a game after attracting 3-4 defenders. Most games this year he has set up a try by himself in games where we have been getting smashed too.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think TPJ is the games best forward. He is a destructive wrecking ball. He owns the middle in defence and hits hard and dominates the ruck, he does the small stuff like sprints all out from marker to apply pressure on opposition kickers, and he gets about 8 offloads a game after attracting 3-4 defenders. Most games this year he has set up a try by himself in games where we have been getting smashed too.
I might be a bit harsh he is a beast only thing to make him the best would be faster play of the balls

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Raymond Faitala Mariner
13. ??
Morrin had a good stint. Time will tell if he is the right one for the 13 spot. You look at 8-12 there however and you think premiership. Our attacking threat across the field backs considered accompanied by the likes of Burton has increased drastically. We’ve gone from looking lost to having a long rage threat, kicking threat from Burton soon to have kikau and RFM providing hard runs. Even our right side is shaping up better especially with Averillo. Can be attributed to Mick potter letting our players have more freedom to express themselves.