Fox Sports TPJ

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone can share light on Pat Carrigan, our club tried hard to sign him as he was starting off, he was made captain at the Broncos foe while, but haven't heard anything about him recently.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone can share light on Pat Carrigan, our club tried hard to sign him as he was starting off, he was made captain at the Broncos foe while, but haven't heard anything about him recently.
I googled, he suffered a ACL rupture in early May

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we signed tpj and i don think we will, we have to play him as a middle not an edge imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s played decent footy for them since he moved to the edge. The bar might be low with how the Broncos are playing at the moment
He's probably been in their top 3 best players all season but I think he plays through the middle at a better club. Use him like Paulo at Parramatta.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
the Broncos must be confident of offloading the likes of Lodge and TPJ since they just signed Kurt Capewell
TPJ won't be a problem imo. Lodge also been playing good footy this year imo but Broncos still going to have to chip in a fair bit because he's not worth what he's on + his reputation (which tbf since being back in the NRL hasn't done anything crazy).

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ won't be a problem imo. Lodge also been playing good footy this year imo but Broncos still going to have to chip in a fair bit because he's not worth what he's on + his reputation (which tbf since being back in the NRL hasn't done anything crazy).
you would have to think the Broncos would have to chip in $300-400K a season for the next 3.5 years for Lodge and maybe another $100-150 a season for TPJ until the end of 2022

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injured ? Knee

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we signed tpj and i don think we will, we have to play him as a middle not an edge imo
Works either way, better than Elliot or RFM on an edge though our props are sorted with TPJ/Thommo/Ava/RFM/Hetho.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’ll go to the Dragon to link up with the other 4 ex broncos players.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you would have to think the Broncos would have to chip in $300-400K a season for the next 3.5 years for Lodge and maybe another $100-150 a season for TPJ until the end of 2022
good call out dogs should be looking at 2 for one deal the only reason we take lodge is if it guarantees TPJ is also realesed to us

Reactions: ATT

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Might be useful to also get Tapau with manly helping with half the freight.
1/4 of the freight, no way Manly contribute 50%. He's reportedly on 800k. I think 600k looks about right for what we'd have to pay (Manly chipping in 200k). We should be tossing up one of TPJ, Taupau or Finucane. They're all going to be around that 600k mark. They all have different positives and negatives.