Tpj to retire from nrl

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably set up by SBW
It would put this article in context then . . . Said it before SBW should be shot on sight if the ***** spotted in the Canterbury Bankstown area

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another fn pussy with an association with fn SBW. Everyone who has welcomed that FW back to our Club, well he has just shitted on us again. Fark him off forever, a fn stain on our Club
A leopard never changes it's spots . . . Maggots don't change into anyrhing but a pest either

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another fn pussy with an association with fn SBW. Everyone who has welcomed that FW back to our Club, well he has just shitted on us again. Fark him off forever, a fn stain on our Club
All these jobs for the "old boys" is really going to end in tears eventually. Way too many egos in one place me thinks.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It would put this article in context then . . . Said it before SBW should be shot on sight if he is spotted in the Canterbury Bankstown area
Yep - have to think we let the wolf in the door.

But tbf - cannot say TPJ is a coward if he's going to boxing and I'd also rather he fckd off if his heart isn't in it rather than bleeding a pay packet for another season or 2.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's crazy for him to leave the NRL at 27... But we'll take the cap space...

Only problem is we already have cap space with no one to spend it on and have to spend 95% of the cap next year. So an extra 750k with no one to spend it on isn't all that useful unless we can front load some contracts when upgrading players.
So we're gonna get stuck with over paying shit players or getting fine. Never heard of any comp where you being fiscal responsible yet get penalised.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep - have to think we let the wolf in the door.

But tbf - cannot say TPJ is a coward if he's going to boxing and I'd also rather he fckd off if his heart isn't in it rather than bleeding a pay packet for another season or 2.
100% . . . Fuck me once, shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With his size and strength, if he got super fit and motivated..and controlled his offload, he would have been a gun.

Oh well, if you don’t wanna play don’t. Good luck in boxing. No where to hide your fitness in the boxing ring.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we are screwed. No recognised front rower in the club.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox Sports reporting Haas extension 3.5 to 3.9 three year deal