Tpj to retire from nrl

CJC_2008

Waterboy
Reaction score
So much potential and such a waste of raw talent and power. He is not disciplined for boxing but they will feed him some overages overweight opponents for him to hammer. Then when he goes up against a descent boxer he will get owned. Bleed a junior and fuck him off now

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he got an ultimatum…

He texted his teammates with the news on Tuesday afternoon.

There has been drama behind the scenes at Belmore in recent weeks regarding his future.

This masthead understands the Bulldogs gave the front-rower an ultimatum – he either plays league or fights. That he couldn’t do both.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much potential and such a waste of raw talent and power. He is not disciplined for boxing but they will feed him some overages overweight opponents for him to hammer. Then when he goes up against a descent boxer he will get owned. Bleed a junior and fuck him off now
Biggest waste isnt it.
At 27 he could - may be anyway - set for life if he put in.
I thought the same when he didnt go to the world cup, thinking the same now. Just doesnt seem motivated

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously if we thought this year was bad for our front row next year looks worse. We have fuck all kg up front. Might as well play the lightest and smallest team in the comp and try score 1000 points a game. It’s the only way for us to win games next year lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For everyone bagging him- he has still been our best forward this season apart from Preston. He comes up up with the odd dumb offload occasionally , but he makes a stack of metres and doesn't miss many tackles . I actually feel he hasn't been given enough minutes in a lot of games . For those cheering his leaving my question is who takes his place next year? We are already short of props this season. Thompson unlikely to be resigned . We are frantically short of middle forwards next year
Apart from Preston? There's daylight, moonlight and more sunlight between them.

Next year is already another write-off. Give more time to Hughes.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Memo to Tits players, it's TPJs last game and with no risk of getting suspended. So unless you'd like to have your jaw in 2 pieces, don't try to fuck with TPJ.

Id love to see him go one on one with Tino.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has not been worth the price tag. I’m glad we were able to free up cap room. We had better output for players 1/3 of his salary.

However, who to sign for 2024. Maybe this free up cash for Thompson extending…

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So this fat, lazy piece of shit had an exit plan this whole time. no wonder he doesn't care about his performances. Time to start only bringing in blokes who really want it and give 100% each week.
Also, who the fuck let Sonny Bill back around the club and in the ears of our players. He can fuck off as well, already dudded the club once time to say goodbye.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So he got an ultimatum…

He texted his teammates with the news on Tuesday afternoon.

There has been drama behind the scenes at Belmore in recent weeks regarding his future.

This masthead understands the Bulldogs gave the front-rower an ultimatum – he either plays league or fights. That he couldn’t do both.
Good on us for setting it straight I suppose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think anyone at the club is complaining
Sure but that doesn't change the fact that we're a disaster behind the scenes. Constant injuries and "injuries", players just straight up disappearing for weeks and a word not being said, players straight up giving up on the game. But dw, we signed more Panthers and kids Gus likes 8-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Memo to Tits players, it's TPJs last game and with no risk of getting suspended. So unless you'd like to have your jaw in 2 pieces, don't try to fuck with TPJ.

Id love to see him go one on one with Tino.
Na the lazy dumb arse won't do shit.