Official TPJ selected for Blues

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Preston gets a sniff of origin before tpj.... I know you has it in him but he barely shows it.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine Freddy needs his punch and impact off the bench. I don't think he would play more than 20mins. He would essentially use him the same way Panthers used him in 2021.

This could work in our favour tbh. Putting him in that environment around origin stars playing that high level footy, he may come back to the Dogs a better player.

Maybe he can get into the ear of his best mate Haas as well? lol

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this is a huge confidence boost and turn around for him

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Preston gets a sniff of origin before tpj.... I know you has it in him but he barely shows it.
Preston would be great in Origin..I’ve thought that myself.. He looks like a player who’s game would rise up to any occasion..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interested to see what this means for him going forward.

Pre-Titans game, you would've put your house on his salary taking a major cut and him not being at the club after this year.

All of a sudden, you see the signs of why we wanted TPJ in the first place. On his day, he's in the top 5 middle forwards.

All I'm hoping is he comes back a better player and we finish off the year strong.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like tpj has somehow reached his goal good on him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine being King, poor bloke absolutely busted his gut for us through multiple injuries and at times has had to carry our pack yet TPJ gets a debut over him because of a good 20 minutes :tearsofjoy:

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine being King, poor bloke absolutely busted his gut for us through multiple injuries and at times has had to carry our pack yet TPJ gets a debut over him because of a good 20 minutes :tearsofjoy:
Didn’t he say he wants to represent England?

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This selection came from left field. He was barely hanging on to his 1st grade selection. Only credit for his inclusion, is whether Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde turns up on SOO game day.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think TPJ is not what our forward pack needs and that’s why we see his performance different. TPJ in that blues pack taking a hit up after Haas, Paulo or Murray quick play the ball is a different beast. King has been consistently good but even on his best day is nowhere near a performing TPJ IMO

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More proof Fittler is a space cadet. Do nothing all year and have a standout 20mins enough to earn selection.
I think this is the best selected team he has put together. The impact of Fox on that group is immeasurable. TPJ not having to worry about anything except his own role, Latrell on fire, Api deserves his spot. Can’t wait for game 1

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta give it to Gus, getting Freddie to pick him.

Better bargaining tool, when TPJ is shopped around, Origin player up for grabs.

I salute you Phillip Ronald Gould what a master stoke that was.