So which forward do we buy for 800k?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In what world is Pangai in this conversation?

Napa, Dorothy and woods are Fucking up their with the worst signings we have ever seen.

No way is tpj in that league. I’m furious he’s missing and it hurts big time. Those other flogs we wouldn’t even notice missing…
Because he's fit enough to box but not fit enough to play for us. Tried to say he wasn't going to the WC for us when he really just wanted to box lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he's fit enough to box but not fit enough to play for us. Tried to say he wasn't going to the WC for us when he really just wanted to box lol.
In all fairness he is looking like a specimen and a half.. Thommo was looking the best he has ever too.. These two blokes were ready to rip in and im positive we would have been a powerhouse if they were fit.

Re: Powerhouse if they were fit. FCUK!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Over a week ago I heard that his injury isn't responding well, few days later CC confirmed it in an interview, let's hope for the better !
Let's hope for an early release strategy, if rehabilitation is pointless

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all fairness he is looking like a specimen and a half.. Thommo was looking the best he has ever too.. These two blokes were ready to rip in and im positive we would have been a powerhouse if they were fit.

I get that but most of us predicted they wouldn't make it through the season and unfortunately that proved to be true before a ball was even kicked. Its frustrating because the club didn't seem to have any sort of plan in place and even now doesn't seem to be doing anything. We're now relying on a busted King, Sutton, fucking Reynolds and Okumbor. TPJ's comment on NRLphysio's injury report also rubbed me the wrong way, bloke literally repeated what Gus said in his podcast yet TPJ hits us with a "you don't know".

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the problem is that he has had a few calf strains throughout his career. And yes, he has not missed many games because he comes back too early, and I think it never really heals.

They wanted him to recover properly so that it was less likely to reoccur. They are setting him up for no excuses, so he must show the coaching staff what he can do. I know it's frustrating; from what I have heard, he wants to be back on the field, but it is the medical staff that has not given him clearance.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard Gus on 100% talk about it a week or so ago. He said his injury is complicated because it’s been reoccurring for years it means its a symptom of something else wrong and they haven’t been able to figure out the root cause or something to that effect.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard Gus on 100% talk about it a week or so ago. He said his injury is complicated because it’s been reoccurring for years it means its a symptom of something else wrong and they haven’t been able to figure out the root cause or something to that effect.
If it is the case how lucky were the Tigpies ?
They dodged the bullet :(

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I get that but most of us predicted they wouldn't make it through the season and unfortunately that proved to be true before a ball was even kicked. Its frustrating because the club didn't seem to have any sort of plan in place and even now doesn't seem to be doing anything. We're now relying on a busted King, Sutton, fucking Reynolds and Okumbor. TPJ's comment on NRLphysio's injury report also rubbed me the wrong way, bloke literally repeated what Gus said in his podcast yet TPJ hits us with a "you don't know".
I expected TPJ to provide what we needed and i thought thommo would play a big part in our season . . .

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he comes back he’ll shut all the haters up

everyone forgets this guy is fucking damaging , plus he’s in good shape this year for the first time in his career, he hasn’t been this light since he was a teenager

he will prove everyone wrong

you think it’s his decision to be out this long?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He’ll do an acl or hamstring next, boxing in the off season was a selfish fuckwit move.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree mate. Both back on deck and we have a decent engine up front. They both get quick play the balls off the ground also.
I hope they prove me right when they return fully fit.