TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys please I understand your frustration with TPJ’S injury, just got confirmation that he is just as frustrated as us fans, he has being pushing for a early return however, CC and Gus are refusing to rush him back until he is 110% ready and the medical team haven’t given the all clear just yet, TPJ is as competitive as they come and he definitely feels he is letting the boys down and us fans, take it easy guys hopefully not long to go before we get are enforcer on the field again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys please I understand your frustration with TPJ’S injury, just got confirmation that he is just as frustrated as us fans, he has being pushing for a early return however, CC and Gus are refusing to rush him back until he is 110% ready and the medical team haven’t given the all clear just yet, TPJ is as competitive as they come and he definitely feels he is letting the boys down and us fans, take it easy guys hopefully not long to go before we get are enforcer on the field again.
Hi Tevita! Welcome to the forum

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Chance He'll Be Back..... Tomorrow

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m yet to see how competitive he is. Hopefully he shows more enthusiasm for the club this year compared to his last.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well hopefully he lives up to his price tag, when he finally comes back. The fact that his return date still says indefinite does not inspire me with confidence.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seven07 and TPJ sitting in a tree....

Thanks for the update mate, good to hear that he wants to be out there, hopefully we'll see the best of him once he's back on the park.