TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone confirm this. Are we like one of the only clubs to continually sign players on extreme money for them to get shafted on the amount of games they play. Only other team I can think of is tigers with Josh. But let’s face it he was never going to thrive outside the dogs. We have had Thomson, foran, rfm and tpj from recent memory!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
2022 played 19 games for us and missed 6.
2021 played 6 games for Penrith and missed 0.
2021 played 15 games for the Donkeys and missed 0.
2020 he missed a few games due to being suspended by the NRL for Covid breaches.
2016 to 2020 played 82 games for the Donkeys out of a possible 84.

Hardly injury prone.

Always a Bulldog
Cheers Twin Turbo.

Yes that’s why I said he seems to miss more games than he plays (emphasis on “seems”).

Very interesting stats you provided.

I think like many, my perception has been influenced by the fact that TPJ couldn’t even start the season (despite talking big in the off season).

Now the estimated return from his mystery calf injury is getting longer and longer and no doubt you would have noticed on the club’s injury update the return is now “indefinite”

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assuming it's a grade 3 calf strain recovery can take several months . . . Hence the indefinite return to play estimate Screenshot_20230329-153421_Chrome.jpg

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed 4 games last year. What are you guys taking about?

He also showed balls and turned up to training with the whole Barrett bullshit.
According to wiki he played 19/25 rounds last year. So he is now at 19/29 not including trial matches. When's he going to lace on a boot this year? His bullshit comments to the media, the undisciplined play and his bullshit boxing career do him no favours either do they? Oh and he's on over $700,000 a year.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
would have to be grade 2 considering he's been around the team in the sheds walking fine
It isn't that either, he has been out for over 2 months already considering he wasn't training before the trials too. There's way more to this than they're telling us.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It isn't that either, he has been out for over 2 months already considering he wasn't training before the trials too. There's way more to this than they're telling us.
it seems to be that way. I just can't see how a calf injury can last this long unless its a full tear which doesn't seem to be the case

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it seems to be that way. I just can't see how a calf injury can last this long unless its a full tear which doesn't seem to be the case
They can be difficult to recover from and hard to judge the extent of the layoff but the club has been all over the shop with what they're telling us here. Went from a minor issue, to being a couple weeks, to being a round 4-5 return, to then a round 8 return to now indefinite. People have had surgery and returned quicker. As I said there's way more too this, still feel his back is the real issue or maybe @Mitch Connor is onto something with his recent round 12 comment lol

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can be difficult to recover from and hard to judge the extent of the layoff but the club has been all over the shop with what they're telling us here. Went from a minor issue, to being a couple weeks, to being a round 4-5 return, to then a round 8 return to now indefinite. People have had surgery and returned quicker. As I said there's way more too this, still feel his back is the real issue or maybe @Mitch Connor is onto something with his recent round 12 comment lol
Maybe he has been Koder Nassar'd and on his way to union over a succulent Chinese meal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
In what world is Pangai in this conversation?

Napa, Dorothy and woods are Fucking up their with the worst signings we have ever seen.

No way is tpj in that league. I’m furious he’s missing and it hurts big time. Those other flogs we wouldn’t even notice missing…