Totally ripped off

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That Kikau no try was an absolute rort
Of course it was, but I just wanted expect us to get calls go against us now. We are the joke of the nrl.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The game was at Shark park, they are going to get the rub of the green. We have to be better.
Not when South's go there. Honestly, go review the last two matches. If we get what South's get when they go there, we win

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wasn't a knock on from mulitalo, the kick from talakai is questionable but it is within the rules sadly
No it is not. You must be attempting a field goal. The ball got the ground before he kicked it. He was clearly not attempting a field goal. Terrible call.

But the Kikau penalty fir a head high tackle when he hit the players chest was enough to see the ref was useless.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone find out if Ramien bobbles that ball before he offloads to Katoa to score?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep!

Someone name one time Burton put someone through a hole outside of 2nd phase play, I'll wait...
Bro honestly Burton aint the fukn problem... Apart from his stupid brain explosion to feel for the ball on the last next to our line which gave the sharks a chance to land a killer blow there's not much more you could expect from a non primary playmaker.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every call went against us but overall regardless off the loss I liked the edge play Tracey and the kikau Crichton taffe I must say for once actually played decent not saying he should be our full back Tracey should be there defence was good and attack up until 65 mins calls went the sharks way
I had high hopes for Taffe but he's rubbish if Ciraldo picks him again i will be forgetting about the nrl for at least this year Taffe couldn't catch a wad of 100's with a bucket!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Really that referee job is to move out of the way they wouldn’t off stopped kikau the ref even moved back how is that disallowed someone please tell me how is does this happen
In my eyes it doesn't matter the ref was there at all. Trindalls eyes told the story, he's like shit I have to run cross to the edge asap as they could score. He's wasn't stopping anyone there even Hutcho lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro honestly Burton aint the fukn problem... Apart from his stupid brain explosion to feel for the ball on the last next to our line which gave the sharks a chance to land a killer blow there's not much more you could expect from a non primary playmaker.
Burton shouldn't come out in the media and say shit like "I want to be a leader of this club, I want to control the team" etc if he isn't willing to do so. Thats at least where alot of my negativity towards him comes from. Can't control the side from the left edge scrum lines sadly.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton shouldn't come out in the media and say shit like "I want to be a leader of this club, I want to control the team" etc if he isn't willing to do so. Thats at least where alot of my negativity towards him comes from. Can't control the side from the left edge scrum lines sadly.
I honestly dont think he understands the weight of those words. Have to remember the guy is still a kid, he'll grow up sooner or later and well all be better for it.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I’d like to ask did we get 1 repeat set all game? It just seemed to me every call and I mean every call went Cronulla way. Any other team most of those tries get reviewed. How can you win against a Rort nrl system let alone shittest halves in the comp
We got one on the first tackle! how many repeat sets did they get late and even on the 5th tackle - a few in the first half.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think the turning point was Good Friday when we were robbed against Souths. Ever since then we haven’t been the same
C’mon man - that was 2015 - time to stop using ancient excuses from almost a decade ago: we made the finals that year and the following year. The rot set in after that and there’s no point in looking back that far. We’ve had successive issues with leadership and coaching and that made the hole that much deeper. We are on the right track and the fact our defensive resolve is so much better than last year shows it. Unfortunately we still lack talent in key positions and that’s going to take a bit longer to resolve but as for the whole ‘curse’ thing - our fate is in our hands. We’ll get there.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks had a player sin binned, and that's the only time we scored. Our attack is simply poor, the ref has no part in that fact.

Despite multiple dubious calls we still had 5 penalties a piece.

Ciraldo also didn't even use all of his interchanges so fatigue is not an excuse.
but it’s just easier to blame the ref right?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We looked competitive for team that is still finding its way.

Up against two top sides at their home grounds. They were bigger units, well drilled, who have played together for some time.

Last year, we would have conceded 40+ in both games.

We'll get there. I don't know what some fans expect.

I think we can win some games as the team settles into its stride.
finally, a bit of sanity in the joint. we sign a centre in the off season and people expecting 13+ victories every week, wild

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talaki drops it, then kicks the dropped ball. It got called a 'drop kick'.
Bit weird but maybe in the rules.