Totally ripped off

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WHAT A RIP OFF fxxk cronulla
Kikau really denied that try what a load of of bull crap

that ref he is a f wit aswell

the boys showed really good signs the played well things didn’t go our away due to the ref

Taliki kicks it and Ronaldo knocks the ball on

what a rip
Off game

bulldogs be proud you put it to those scum

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to ask did we get 1 repeat set all game? It just seemed to me every call and I mean every call went Cronulla way. Any other team most of those tries get reviewed. How can you win against a Rort nrl system let alone shittest halves in the comp

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wasn't a knock on from mulitalo, the kick from talakai is questionable but it is within the rules sadly
His intention was to pick up the ball not kick.. plus when do refs follow rules lol..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We got grinded to a pulp and leaked points in the final 20 minutes. That is totally on us regardless of how bad the ref was.
Not really. When the ref keeps taking points off you & giving the Sharks extra penalties & more ball then it saps your energy.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Not really. When the ref keeps taking points off you & giving the Sharks extra penalties & more ball then it saps your energy.
We used the sapped energy excuse last week. We had ample ball in the first half to put more points on. Should have been well ahead by the 60th minute mark.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every call went against us but overall regardless off the loss I liked the edge play Tracey and the kikau Crichton taffe I must say for once actually played decent not saying he should be our full back Tracey should be there defence was good and attack up until 65 mins calls went the sharks way

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We used the sapped energy excuse last week. We had ample ball in the first half to put more points on. Should have been well ahead by the 60th minute mark.
The ref still caused them to get more tired. It's not an excuse it's the truth.