CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This idea intrigues me
He was forced to play centre for the junior kangaroos a few years back due to injury and I think he ended up being the motm in that game.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti will be a beast in a year or 2.

Topine IMO is better than Waddles and Stinkson.
He hasn’t set the world in fire at all yet. I think there always has to be a Kennel darling that people on here complain about not getting game time.
Waddell was great yesterday and it’s better for the team if he can keep playing at that level for the rest of the season

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jmk has actually looked better since announcement of him leaving. He is a big hooker defends well and is scooting more than ever.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn’t set the world in fire at all yet. I think there always has to be a Kennel darling that people on here complain about not getting game time.
Waddell was great yesterday and it’s better fir the team if he can keep playing at that level for the rest of the season
Waddell off the bench is much better. His late offload for Averillos send try was exactly what we’ve been missing for years.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should absolutely be getting game time in FG ahead of Stimson at least.. His form in Reserves the last month or so has been great. Surely they reward him with a FG spot soon.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Topine has been in the first grade team a couple of times in 2022 and 2021 and hasn't cemented a spot for whatever reason.

He's a great player but maybe he's under very specific instructions to achieve a few things in reggies before the FG spot is officially his.
Officially?
Lol