Top Eight Fearless Predictions (RLW Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant wait for the "this is what the ladder would look like if the better team won" articles like we had last year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paul kent picked us to win the comp on nrl 360 tonight

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer these results to be honest,
Hopefully our players use this as motivation to prove them wrong

HazElMagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Anthony Milford is the fastest player over 10 meters I have ever seen", FARK me dead, that'll do me. That has to be the dumbest quote I have ever seen, does he realise a footy field is 100 meters long. What does that even mean? How fast can somebody really be in 10 meters from a standing start. And this pleb is the editor?
Hahahahahaha that is an instant classic right there

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Without going too much into the predictions.... Wtf is the editor of a rugby league magazine doing making Kardashian analogies?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"Anthony Milford is the fastest player over 10 meters I have ever seen", FARK me dead, that'll do me. That has to be the dumbest quote I have ever seen, does he realise a footy field is 100 meters long. What does that even mean? How fast can somebody really be in 10 meters from a standing start. And this pleb is the editor?
In fairness, Milford is quick, but he's not the fastest over 10m. Not even close.

Damien Cook would make Milford look like he runs in slow motion..

Then theres guys like Kata, Holmes, Moss, Mamo, etc who would easily be as fast if not quicker.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading the second page after suffering the idiocy of the first. What a pack of knobs.

Thanks for saving me from buying that rag though. I haven't bought it for years, and won't consider it after reading that tripe. The editor is the worst of them too.

Paul Kent tipped us to be premiers btw ;)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ paul *****. He must have a love hate relationship with us. One day he wakes up and despises us and the next he wants to suck our balls.
Must be the journo drugs.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bunnies came hard out of the blocks this year taking all titles before them, yet hardly anyone picked them to win the GF. I don't get the comment that we overachieved. We either achieved, or we didn't. Nothing went our way, and we fought off some serious opposition. Looking at how we played in the GF without Ennis, I'd say we will give most sides a scare.

Reaction score
the mental image of the sharks squad going tranny is not something i want to be left with when reading about rugby league. This editor is a cockhead

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bunnies came hard out of the blocks this year taking all titles before them, yet hardly anyone picked them to win the GF. I don't get the comment that we overachieved. We either achieved, or we didn't. Nothing went our way, and we fought off some serious opposition. Looking at how we played in the GF without Ennis, I'd say we will give most sides a scare.
We didnt over acheive last year in reality we should of won the MP considering how close the comp was and how we lost games against low tier sides. We were on fire before origin which almost destroyed our season with injuries and suspensions which we never recovered from till the first week of the finals miraculously.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in what field are these guys experts?
one idiot writes Milford is fastest over 10 metres? you know there's another 90m's to go :train:

two other idiots pick Titans as the biggest Sliders... last year they F#kn came 3rd last :frusty::frusty::frusty:

and some of them have us as not making the 8.

By looking at their mug shots they all look like dirty Pedo's, except for Rocco... He looks like a C#nt

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes its funny we made the gf but improved our roster souths won the gf but lost burgess and teo

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, some interesting predictions there.... interesting as in funny.

How do a few of these guys see the Bulldogs as being weaker this year than last? I do think we will miss Ennis, but across the team, the Bulldogs are certainly stronger this year than last, and we where not missing much last year.

Anything can happen over a season, and luck is needed with injuries etc, but for mine, love us or hate us, if you predict the Bulldogs finishing outside the 8, your a fool.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Matty Johns just tipped us as being the biggest sliders on Matty Johns Big Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.