Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With a negative w/l record of 3/4.
I'm not too hyped on this far more interested in our next game, it's a must win and then we will be at 50% at least for a week when we play Panthers at their fortress.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reminder there’s a 3 year age gap between Burton and Hynes. Would you take the swap offer if it came?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make no mistake bulldogs have pretty much the best defence.
Vs roosters we had them come back as we lost so many players that night.
And if you include the dud calls against south’s and the robbed try kikau vs sharks bulldogs are the best defensive team.
Now the bulldogs are gonna throw caution to the wind out wide and score some cracking tries and suffocate teams with their new defensive resolve.
All aboard this is real

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A bit of luck with results but you could argue we should have beaten one of Souths or Storm anyway.
If you would have said we’d be in the top 8 after 8 rounds given our draw you’d take it every day. Real opportunity now to build our season from here.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit of luck with results but you could argue we should have beaten one of Souths or Storm anyway.
If you would have said we’d be in the top 8 after 8 rounds given our draw you’d take it every day. Real opportunity now to build our season from here.
bro if someone told me at the start of the season we’d be in the top 8 after 8 rounds i’d laugh in their face

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks 30
Raiders 0
I’m calling it now. Bulldogs to finish top four and win the whole thing.
I saw we've come in from $61 to $23 to make the top 4!

Every result went our way this round and we went from 12th to 8th after beating the bye. Given the bye is usually a tougher test than the Tigers, we look good to keep climbing the ladder next week.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You ***** never learn.

Now people taking up top 8 and some fools even saying top 4.

Take it one game at a time. We've got a long way before we deserve to be in the top 8, and we've got a lot more learning to do.

100% we're going in the right direction.

100% we'll get into the top 8 and stay there soon.

But dampen your expectations a little as it'll only end badly for you.

We'll get there, just be patient

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen im so hyped we are in the 8 however we need to relax on here, im so nervous for next weeks game , tigers lost 4 in a row and deffo be looking for a bounce back, their front row is huge also, and dangerous with api off the back of them. I really really hope we dont disappoint next week and get the job done, its not gonna be easy though.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen im so hyped we are in the 8 however we need to relax on here, im so nervous for next weeks game , tigers lost 4 in a row and deffo be looking for a bounce back, their front row is huge also, and dangerous with api off the back of them. I really really hope we dont disappoint next week and get the job done, its not gonna be easy though.
5 in a row lost for Tigers next week