Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets just take a quiet moment of Bulldogs reflection today after SGB GF.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have a favourable draw particularly the deep winter part. I was liking sharks away early (we were in the game most of the time) and upcoming games like Raiders and Roosters aways(suncorp and Gosford), besides a couple like warriors away, the deep winter section looks good, we'll see what happens during origin but our draw is favourable if you ask me, even the early matches -we had a good couple we could've won, bunnies, storm and even sharks but that blew out towards the end from memory

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We've shown we can battle in the middle with 90% of teams, so we should be in nearly every game, can't rule us out of many games this year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 40 against the roosters proved to me we have the footy in us to beat any side in the comp if we play like that for eighty mins, Including Penrith, will it happen? I don’t know, but I do know that wasn’t even a remote possibility in my mind at the start of the season. Broncs are going to Gas after Origin and it will take a toll on Penrith too, if we don’t get smashed with injuries and we keep playing the way we are we could put a real scare into the top 4 later on in the season.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 40 against the roosters proved to me we have the footy in us to beat any side in the comp if we play like that for eighty mins, Including Penrith, will it happen? I don’t know, but I do know that wasn’t even a remote possibility in my mind at the start of the season. Broncs are going to Gas after Origin and it will take a toll on Penrith too, if we don’t get smashed with injuries and we keep playing the way we are we could put a real scare into the top 4 later on in the season.
I tell everyone to take one game at a time and you go batshit crazy with top 4 talk lol

Love the enthusiasm

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With a bit of luck and some good performances we are right in the mix to climb up the ladder. I’m not going to say top 4 yet but the confidence is building and we all can feel it.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we have so much speed right side and left side and through the middle and a lot of strike power in our second row welcoming back preston and Mann love it

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If the dumbcunts had have just chanced their hand with the ball from the start..