Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LMFAO at the tigers forum. We don't have strike players lol, we only beat easy beats and have had a favourable draw lol, we just lost to storm because they were "depleted" lol

View attachment 107888View attachment 107889View attachment 107890
Hutchinson, whilst he wouldn’t be considered superior to there halves there’s not much between them. Staines is equivalent to the Fox’ skid marks, the other lot consist of once was olam and I actually don’t know the names. Api in contention with Mahoney is a good debate I reckon they got us there, Stefano & Twal would slot right into our pack.

Love the “you shut Kikau down you shut down the dogs”. Their biggest concern should be scoring points we’ve handled each heavy duty pack reasonably well excluding round 1 we got overloaded. Haven’t seen one valid point as to why they will win, let’s see the score 80th minute.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hutchinson, whilst he wouldn’t be considered superior to there halves there’s not much between them. Staines is equivalent to the Fox’ skid marks, the other lot consist of once was olam and I actually don’t know the names. Api in contention with Mahoney is a good debate I reckon they got us there, Stefano & Twal would slot right into our pack.

Love the “you shut Kikau down you shut down the dogs”. Their biggest concern should be scoring points we’ve handled each heavy duty pack reasonably well excluding round 1 we got overloaded. Haven’t seen one valid point as to why they will win, let’s see the score 80th minute.
The first 2 rounds from us, you can excuse, a brand new team with several new players, 1st game especially was very clunky from us. But even then we pushed Cronulla at Cronulla. The sharks obviously had an off game vs tigers

But every round since then, we've taken a step in the right direction. Even vs souths, the majority of the game was spent at Souths try line, we were just clunky in attack and even though Gerrard Sutton tried to fuck us, we still should have won that game.

Also their win against Parra, was the first time parra played without moses, they're a different team when moses plays.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMFAO at the tigers forum. We don't have strike players lol, we only beat easy beats and have had a favourable draw lol, we just lost to storm because they were "depleted" lol

View attachment 107888View attachment 107889View attachment 107890

Lol I'm going to be stationed on the Tigers forum when we play them. It's going to be a very entertaining read. Saying our backline is average when they have Staines, Naden,Olam and some other reserve grader on the wing.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I'm going to be stationed on the Tigers forum when we play them. It's going to be a very entertaining read. Saying our backline is average when they have Staines, Naden,Olam and some other reserve grader on the wing.
Hahahaha, I don't like tigers because of their fans, their fans are one of the most deluded bunch of muppets in the comp.

1714364384026.png

Bronze

Waterboy
Reaction score
Doggies have shown us a lot of promise these past few weeks so this is a game I expect us to win, and I think we will do it in convincing fashion. Tigers are going to come out with the mindset of it being a must win game and a game that will be winnable for them, but I feel as though the competition is actually sleeping on how good we have looked these past 4 weeks, excluding the second half with roosters as the reshuffle ruined us. The Knights weren't even in the contest, and I think they are around the same level of the Tigers currently. Dogs 13+

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
looking forward to Hughes putting Stefano on his arse (I hope)
In your opinion do you think the Jackson Topine court case will slow our recent progress down.
How far we have come as a team this year is beyond anyones wildest dreams.
I think we can beat anyone on any given Sunday!
CC and Gus have done an amazing job, myself at present I’m really down about the court case, it’s pretty pathetic what he has done.
Hoping the dream continues!!!
I suppose time will tell!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to play smart or an ambush is on the cards...

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Tigers will be much tougher than the Knights. They’re playing better than their position on the ladder and they’ll be planning for an ambush so it’s definitely a danger game for us. We need to come out with intensity from opening kick off.
This is literally the first game this year we’ve opened comfortable favourites so hopefully the team is composed enough to get the job done.