Top 10 future England stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
get that LFC tagged cock out of your mouth
Malla for once i agree with Ozman, if these kids were that good they would of been snatched up by now already.

Malla

Reaction score
haha yeah, i wouldnt know. i dont follow the epl that religiously.. just watch a few games a week when i place a multi or something

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
haha yeah, i wouldnt know. i dont follow the epl that religiously.. just watch a few games a week when i place a multi or something
Yeah im not a hardcore follower, i follow the Italian league but i seen how it all works.
Like it happens but scouts are always looking to make sure they snatch the best players before any other club getting them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't that Fraser Campbell kid on loan from United at Spurs supposed to be one of the next big things?

Although United don't usually farm out their best youngsters on loan, they play them at stages throughout the season, so that should tell me something.

A

Al.Bundy

Isn't that Fraser Campbell kid on loan from United at Spurs supposed to be one of the next big things?

Although United don't usually farm out their best youngsters on loan, they play them at stages throughout the season, so that should tell me something.
Fraizer is certainly a talented youngster. He is on load from Man United. Hopefully he develops well and United recall the loan. Hope we dont let him go if he is any good like Giuseppe Rossi.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt matter who they churn out, England will never succeed.

England are the biggest sporting underacheivers in history, they are a joke on the sporting world. Sure they invent most of the sports, but they suck royally at them and never turn it on when it counts. That trend isn't going to change.

Rugby, League, Netball, Cricket, Soccer, Athletics, Tennis you name it - they SUCK at it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fraizer is certainly a talented youngster. He is on load from Man United. Hopefully he develops well and United recall the loan. Hope we dont let him go if he is any good like Giuseppe Rossi.
On load?

Are we talking about something else now? Maybe Cristiano Ronaldo would be interested. :D

Haha, yeah he looks quite sharp, saw that goal he scored for Spurs against Fulham, he took it well.

Isn't Rossi at Villareal now or something?

Perhaps he just wasn't suited to the English game.

We all know there are many foreign players who are great in Spain or Italy but can't handle the Englsih style of play and adapt.

Look at Crespo and Schevchenko.

Part of that is why it is so important for English teams to focus more on developing youth and home grown talent.

I actually quite like FIFA's idea of introducing a cap on foreign players.

Too many teams are stocked with foreigners and the English team sufferes mightily because of it.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
On load?

Are we talking about something else now? Maybe Cristiano Ronaldo would be interested. :D

Haha, yeah he looks quite sharp, saw that goal he scored for Spurs against Fulham, he took it well.

Isn't Rossi at Villareal now or something?

Perhaps he just wasn't suited to the English game.

We all know there are many foreign players who are great in Spain or Italy but can't handle the Englsih style of play and adapt.

Look at Crespo and Schevchenko.

Part of that is why it is so important for English teams to focus more on developing youth and home grown talent.

I actually quite like FIFA's idea of introducing a cap on foreign players.

Too many teams are stocked with foreigners and the English team sufferes mightily because of it.
yup i agree, england will be better off with fewer internationals in the league, im all for it and 'm sure im no the only england fan who thinks this

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey i hope these kids do well but junior development in England is pretty poor. Development squads are full of internationals and the English kids are left out.
While this continues to happen, you will never see a strong English, they don't have the technical skills of these players overseas.

The only way England will have a chance is if they change they're style of soccer, this long range football doesnt work on quality sides

The EPL is more physical, I agree. I was referring to individual players

But look at the No.1 player, he plays for Arsenal. They play a completely different style from other clubs, and they have a knack for developing young players.

Lots of people are excited about him

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
as much as i despise arsenal :p hope he does well ^^

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think england will win another wc in my lifetime, if they develop these young kids right i don't see why not
The problem I see with the English team is pressure. There is a MASSIVE amount of pressure being placed on them from all angles. I mean their own fans boo them off if they don't play to the fans' extremly high expectations.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
The problem I see with the English team is pressure. There is a MASSIVE amount of pressure being placed on them from all angles. I mean their own fans boo them off if they don't play to the fans' extremly high expectations.
that's true think i read somewhere i prefered playing oversees cause there's not the added pressure. tbh since mc claren's reign england havn't performed at their best, they're slowly getting there with cappello, would be the equivellent if australia started losing to teams like tonga, samoa in rl. and i guess the fans had enough of it. like afl when the team gets flogged they get booed off, not all the time, but often, especially if its frequent

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
isn't that the reason big Phil didn't want to coach England cos of the pressure. yet he ends up coachin Chelsea WTF

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but the English team get booed off if they're not winning by 8-0 at half time. It's crazy. Give them a break FFS!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the big soccer playing country's expect success, and when it aint going according to plan they axe coaches, drop players prematurely, fans get pissed, tabloids have a fan day. its not just england, but we're one of the main culprits

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Yeah but the English team get booed off if they're not winning by 8-0 at half time. It's crazy. Give them a break FFS!
its not the scoreline its how they play, if you scrape through against a team like iceland or something. people aint gonna be happy, not that i condone it

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
its not the scoreline its how they play, if you scrape through against a team like iceland or something. people aint gonna be happy, not that i condone it
I understand there's certain expectations but the fans have sky high expectations and the players may get the 'damned if we do, damned if we don't' feeling. Anyway, not saying that's the sole reason for it but it doesn't help the cause.

If these pups develop well, England does have a chance seeing as Lampard is getting on, Terry is getting on, Beckham is almost done etc...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I understand there's certain expectations but the fans have sky high expectations and the players may get the 'damned if we do, damned if we don't' feeling. Anyway, not saying that's the sole reason for it but it doesn't help the cause.

If these pups develop well, England does have a chance seeing as Lampard is getting on, Terry is getting on, Beckham is almost done etc...
yes i understand that :grinning: watching the germany game, future looks bright

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HEY! I should be pissed of big time at your national team! 3 months?! Three fcuking months! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.