News Toovey fumes at Napa

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like Napa has been talking to Crusher Cleal and getting advice on the best places to eat around Belmore because Big Papi is getting bigger by the week!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nappa has done nothing of note his whole career.. its not like he was ever good or consistent..

Yet they sign him to big dollars after allowing Klemmer to walk out mid contract..

Dud decisions all round..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love little mans passion..

If don’t sign Holbrook, give pay the flick an bring in Toovey ASAP he be keen to get another FG gig.. an far better than #payout

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cost us 8 points on his own today.

I’d rather he just put away the big hitting enforcer shit and just focus on making good clean tackles.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pay panic signing.

Says it all.

PS as if the Roosters let go of a player they want...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love little mans passion..

If don’t sign Holbrook, give pay the flick an bring in Toovey ASAP he be keen to get another FG gig.. an far better than #payout
Toovey the go been saying it all year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Toovey saying it how it is let me guess pay said he played well?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats it going to take to get Napa angry and running like a wounded bull?
Dare we ever sign another ex Manly coach but Toovey would near be worth the risk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was always a shocking signing and it looks worse by the game. It's mind blowing that he played two Origins this year.

He has shocking defensive technique, still has multiple brain snaps where he gives away multiple dumb penalties each game and offers nothing with the ball aside from getting smashed and dominated. He almost never gets over the advantage line.

It's hard to stomach that we have this chump for two more seasons at 550k a year!

Reactions: DT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t blame Napa. He’s been playing like this his whole career (going out to smash blokes). Blame whoever signed him as they knew what they were buying
Yep giving him $600k to become our “forward leader” when he’s only ever shown himself to be a bench player is mind boggling.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Napa is and will always be a signing I cringe at. Hated him at the Rorters and even more at the dogs.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks like Napa has been talking to Crusher Cleal and getting advice on the best places to eat around Belmore because Big Papi is getting bigger by the week!
Yeah i agree he looks like his struggles in a game a combination of maybe overweight and unfit. I think most our forwards look unfit not sure whats going on there. We have no size in our pack and no go forward and very sluggish. I was at the game today close to where they were warming up even jackson looks like maybe his been eating out with napa