Toovey attacks referees after Manly loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2548586 said:
Water sucks, it really really sucks!
Gatoraaaade!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toovey, Toovey, Toovey!

Get your people to give the facts to you before you shoot off at the mouth!

You won the penalty count!

Before you say someone was offside have a look at the tape!

Lyon is the worst captain in the comp for questioning the referee. He gets is their face wanting answers on every call that goes against them. Telling them they are kidding. Know wonder they get the s#*ts & tell him to go away. If he saved himself for the 50/50 calls, i am sure they would give him some time!

Manly had enough ball to win any game. Playing against a team that lost their Halback & main go forward man with 3/4 of the game to go. He should be looking inside before shifting blame elsewhere. Normally when coaches question the referee's anyone watching the game can see why. I am sorry Tooves, This time eat some humble pie before your reputation leaves you with no respect!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before I question the referees, I'd question why my halves were so useless/ineffective. Canterbury defended their ass off as if their lives depended on it.

To shift blame is to sound petty.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol toovey....cant cop a loss and admit that his team were beaten....just as pathetic as their fans tbh
Both teams copped bad decisions at times. Manly were outstanding last night, they smashed us from start to finish and nearly wiped us off the park....how they didn't win is beyond me. Ours boys just kept going and didn't turn it up

What a Fuching top win...I'm was still buzzing when I woke up this morning like we won to get into the grand final.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the termites eating away at Manly's board have made there way down to Toovey. Very soon they'll be amongst the players. Good!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should be the ones complaining about the high shots !
I agree, lots of blood coming from the heads of our forwards, more than usual... Tolman, Graham, Pritchard etc not sure who said it Wally I think? the Manly side came to really give it to the Dogs physically but the Dogs turned up to play Rugby League and stuck to their game plan.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference on Foxsports, what a bad loser, gave a small amount of credit to the Dogs but was close to tears one of the journos should have offered him a tissue.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toovey you moron, you need to spend more time eating your humble pie with your loser supporters.
Oh, and get the sand out of your vagina please !

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****ing hilarious, that verbal tantrum is almost sweeter than the win, cheers Toovs :D

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow.

I can't believe what this sook is saying.
I hated him when he played, and nothing has changed now that he is coach. Such a whinger who throws tanties everytime something doesn't go his way.

On a side note, Steve Matai can eat a big fat juicy ****. Hatred!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
****ing hilarious, that verbal tantrum is almost sweeter than the win, cheers Toovs :D
Agreed. And hopefully should be enough to see him cop a $10,000 fine.

That would be the icing on the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sooo woMANLY .. how are those multi million dollar star halves looking for you now?

Thanks for paying over for them Manly, now they can relax and play sh*% for a few years and still live comfortable. You won't dare drop either of them which makes it even funnier.

Foran and DCE have been hopeless for quite a few weeks, and it's starting to show they aren't up to the hype they generated earlier this year as other coaches have found them out.

From Premiers to Pretenders all in 12 months.. :roflol: Love it!

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooo woMANLY .. how are those multi million dollar star halves looking for you now?

Thanks for paying over for them Manly, now they can relax and play sh*% for a few years and still live comfortable. You won't dare drop either of them which makes it even funnier.

Foran and DCE have been hopeless for quite a few weeks, and it's starting to show they aren't up to the hype they generated earlier this year as other coaches have found them out.

From Premiers to Pretenders all in 12 months.. :roflol: Love it!
Yep, Foran is a pretty ordinary player actually

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ABC is consoling him - "not your night tonight", as if he deserved the win, but was denied by unfortunate circumstances.

What is this "rub of the green" rubbish. Is he saying that Barba didn't put Williams into touch? Or that Inu shouldn't have taken that wild pass to deny Manly a try? Or that Barba had no right to take a ball thrown by a Manly player without looking?

So much for gracious in defeat.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should be the ones complaining about the high shots !
Yeah Graham was hit, like ten times around the head and not once did he complain.

Excuses by Toovey
Cant admit he lost, battle of Brooky

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
toovey sits down to pee just like a woMANLY person he is

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Both teams copped bad decisions at times. Manly were outstanding last night, they smashed us from start to finish and nearly wiped us off the park....how they didn't win is beyond me. Ours boys just kept going and didn't turn it up

What a Fuching top win...I'm was still buzzing when I woke up this morning like we won to get into the grand final.
agree with you 100%...our defence was unreal...just love how toovey was trying to blame everyone but themselves for the loss....considering all the talk that manly did prior to the game, it was pretty sweet knowing that they had to eat their own words

Status
Not open for further replies.