Toomaga is gonna be a star

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mark my words this guy is gonna be big, we better not let him go, i think hes ready now

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No he’s not ready now he actually struggled with the pace of NRL this year. The couple of games he got this year will do him the world of good and with more NRL game time he will be even better next year. He won’t be a genuine NRL player to 2020 in my opinion.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he had more grunt in him he'd already be a regular first grader but in due time

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he’s not ready now he actually struggled with the pace of NRL this year. The couple of games he got this year will do him the world of good and with more NRL game time he will be even better next year. He won’t be a genuine NRL player to 2020 in my opinion.
yh thats why he came back and improved and this off season will be massive i cant see why not next year

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably have to wait until Ogden is promoted before we throw another prop to the wolves. 2020 sounds good.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
yh thats why he came back and improved and this off season will be massive i cant see why not next year
He might come out and brain then next year and I’ll be wrong. We are pretty strong in the front row so no point rushing him if we don’t have to.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer he be an up and coming NRL player, rather than a twinkling object in a night sky. :D

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought our forwards were bad its the other positions where we suck.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100% agree, his last two game has solidified him being in top 17 next year, his foot work before the line is insane and has power behind his runs aswell, just needs to improve his defense and fitness but that stuff you learn whilst playing first grade

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
On our website he is 190cm 110kg same as rfm
Preety much a Taumalolo he just needs 4kg more
Renough will be a beast
Same to Ofa if he can put on maybe 5 6 kg more if he hasn't already

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing with renouf is he has insane leg drive which is why he carries defenders and pops really good offloads

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has the potential and the build for FG but it's all up to him to step up when he gets selected.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People forget forwards, especially props, get better with age IE late 20's.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only way we definately keep him is if someone assinates Politis

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be plenty of competition for spots next year. I think with CHN able to play centre in emergencies we could in theory not play a utility back.
That would allow us to have 4 forwards on the bench. I believe that CHN will start and Jackson to Lock. Not sure who out of RFM, Elliot, Fualalo, To’Omaga, Ogden or Sue will miss out though.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just don't want another marty tapau issue, he came in 1st grade made mistakes we dropped him then forgot him. He goes somewhere else and makes a name. We need to persist with renouf. He is a real talent.

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Name me a big guy that don't struggle when first put in first grade.you put him in to bleed him and give him that first grade exp.you need to give all players a decent go if you want to have new talent.already lost Woodford which is a discrace imp.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Name me a big guy that don't struggle when first put in first grade.you put him in to bleed him and give him that first grade exp.you need to give all players a decent go if you want to have new talent.already lost Woodford which is a discrace imp.
Woolford still was a while of first grade in my opinion, watched him throughout the year and he clearly isn't ready, going to England is the best choice for him right now.