Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he knows how to open a door or read the push/pull sign
He will properly walk right through the glass and give himself more than a injured hamstring.

Last edited:

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tony Williams is a big chance of going back to Manly for this year, & Penrith have also shown interest as well.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How anyone can show interest in trex is a mystery to me. He's been so bad for us that I actually reckon we would do better without him on the field at times.

If he does end up at manly I can see him scoring against us (it's tradition) and being good for 2 or 3 weeks. Then once the next contract is signed he'll return to his former useless self.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about walking through an automatic door?

Compo job if ever u seen one.

Plus Trex is so soft he couldn't even run through that glass.. He'll just stand there waiting for it to open all day long.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How anyone can show interest in trex is a mystery to me. He's been so bad for us that I actually reckon we would do better without him on the field at times.

If he does end up at manly I can see him scoring against us (it's tradition) and being good for 2 or 3 weeks. Then once the next contract is signed he'll return to his former useless self.
A clubs interest for him will translate to an insult for Trex. His next contract will be like an insulting low ball offer that you get from people on gumtree. Any team that signs him would want him on a cut price Russel Packer or Danny Wicks type contract.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly will sign him and then ask for an exception from the cap as having Dorothy on the field is actually a disadvantage.
Respect for them for going out on a limb and employing handicapped people at least. :grinning:

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
T-Rex was a beast in the past, he had good moments with us, but he never really fit in to the play style of the club and wasn't able to adjust, best thing for him is likely to move on. From a Bulldogs stand point, clearly our club can't justify making him a offer close to his current money, think a fresh start would really be the best option for all involved.

I do like the guy, wish him all the very best, but he should move for his own sake and the Bulldogs at this point, both deserve better.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be serious LOL @ Manly

Fingers crossed

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy was a disgrace and totally took the piss out of our club and totally disrespected our jersey and playing group bye bye tony you pea heart

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
People keep commenting about our playing style and how he did not adapt. That's complete bs. His got some good ball handling skills and if you can't use that run fkn hard into the smallest player you can find. He did neither. I'm sorry his not a nice guy, no heart and pissed on every player that worked their butt off.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Makes sense they got TBaz TTurbo TRed and now want TRex .. I prefer TBones

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.