Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patmore

A couple of quick passes and falling over the line for a try doesn't constitute getting better.
Still not running deep enough. How hard is it to do this?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of quick passes and falling over the line for a try doesn't constitute getting better.
Hello,
colebran
1970 dogs fan
Dogs r talking
McBain
Mr Natural
Patmore
Radiators
Sphincter
The Troll
Tunksie

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-Rex has natural talent, but he really isn't putting in. Seems far too comfortable with that huge contract. He doesn't commit himself physically the way James Graham does. He is basically lazy and nees a few weeks in Reserve Grade.

Grey Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree, Williams is way too comfortable getting handed the big dollars, definitely not being earnt; a stint in NSW Cup must be on the cards. Many comments have been supportive of his so called 'return to form', this bloke is a lemon, we purchase a mustang, and it's performing like a moke, trade-in time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's big enough to bend the line and should be our Sonny Bill offloading with a reach around pass rather than spitting the ball out the back to nobody, Sunday saw some improvement and hopefully he keeps being dangerous.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des was vey happy with Tony's game, watch the presser!! I though Tony played very well, did you actually watch the game you Goose, let's keep the positive's going for T Rex we are going to need him at full steam during the Finals. We also had 3 players out such as Sam, Frank and Morris so considering the score and the effect a good solid win under the belt will be important over the next few weeks.

Grey Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
So the big soft fella plays his 100th NRL game this Friday, the way he is playing he could last another 200+ games; he has very little body contact, nearly no physical exertion and very slow, could play well into his 50's.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to laugh, my 6 year old son watching the game with me, started calling T-rex "clumsy" without any prompting. I asked him why and he said because he doesn't run like the others and he does bad passes.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Soon as Pritchard came off and he came on we lost all momentum. Just imagine what Williams could do if he ran with the same energy as Pritchard.

It's gotten to the point where I think Williams is too dumb to notice his flaws. While the coaching staff are too scared to tell him the obvious.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had to laugh, my 6 year old son watching the game with me, started calling T-rex "clumsy" without any prompting. I asked him why and he said because he doesn't run like the others and he does bad passes.
He killed the entire joy when he was called off side in the first half that too when he just got on the field.

It was like some one kicking you in the nuts just before you are about ejaculate

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
However finucane did give me a hard on with his effort when he scored that try

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before he finally dies from all the hatred and cursing people are directing at him.. hopefully not too long now. ****ing useless knob..

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your 6yo deserves a trip to McDonalds because he's 100% right.
Yeah he's pretty switched on, although I can't get him to commit 100% to the Dogs. He loves JT and the Cowboys at the moment.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought TRex had one of his better games tonight. Made a few nice 20m runs at a time.

His problem is he doesn't often build up enough steam to hit the line hard.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if i am not wrong this is the 4th time he has been called offside this year, purely because of his laziness nothing else.

It shits me to tears watching Kasiano, Pritchard, tolman and Bupa play along side him...complete momentum killer!

Grey Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
if i am not wrong this is the 4th time he has been called offside this year, purely because of his laziness nothing else.

It shits me to tears watching Kasiano, Pritchard, tolman and Bupa play along side him...complete momentum killer!
I was there last night and Williams couldn't even get into a jog while warming up, why do we have to suffer with this drone. We have young guns like Jackson and Finucane that run rings around the slug, yet he still gets preference, I would have him in number 17 and only run him when we have injuries. I will say though, he did have 3 runs during the game that looked like he was interested, but that soon passed. Honestly, he always looks lost and seems to be waiting for someone to tell him that its his turn to have a run? We won't be able to carry him in the semi's.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His problem is he doesn't often build up enough steam to hit the line hard.
Needs to get rid of that little jink movement he does when he gets the ball-- it reminds me of the sort of movement a high school player does cos he's afraid of getting tackled.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Needs to get rid of that little jink movement he does when he gets the ball-- it reminds me of the sort of movement a high school player does cos he's afraid of getting tackled.
You hit the nail on the head, he is soft this year

Status
Not open for further replies.