Tony Abbott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I think we are all forgetting an important issue here, and that is that Tony Abbott could beat Gillard in a cage fight, he is the superior person.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that would be bad because the government would have to bail out banks when they're in trouble. Oh, hang on.

Do we have a communist party in Australia?

Capitalism is failing, so I guess it's worth a try.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Yeah that would be bad because the government would have to bail out banks when they're in trouble. Oh, hang on.

lol

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great response Mr.Bain. Well done, that's me convinced that it's not failing.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score

The Greens

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clearly once again shows how much the media is bias towards the federal labor Government.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
capitalism is failing how? and what current alternative do you have? nothing else works, capitalism is the best we have at the moment. I love these so called anti capitalists. most of them have jobs, wear the latest nikes on their feet while enjoying 3 hot meals a day and a soft bed- all paid for by the same system they reckon is failing.
Are you suggesting that capitalism is the only system in which you have to work?
I'm an Adidas man myself.
Only capitalists eat?
Only capitalists sleep on a soft bed.

Righto.

That's me convinced!

Viva capitalism!
How beautiful it was to watch major corporations in the USA go crawling cap in hand to the government to bail them out!
**** our Aussie farmers who are only getting 5 cents per litre of milk!

In our own backyard we are seeing capitalism failing. Insurance companies are refusing to pay out to flood victims here in Queensland. The Queensland government has a "Premier's Fund" collecting money for flood victims. Where do our taxes go?
The government? Collecting from the PEOPLE?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I would bet you ANYTHING that a much greater percentage of people from capitalist western countries sleep on better bed and eat better food than the commie dictators. Go move to North Korea you bum, a few corporate bailouts is heaven vs how they do biz.

as for the insurance companies, hey jack you didnt read your policy at all dont expect flood money when you clearly werent covered. Why should the system reward idiots. enjoy bankruptcy chumps. the nice insurance lady on the phone told you to read your PDS and your like naww stuff that im covered bro, BAM. no money for u. u should of drowned to save the gene pool.
No, the in thing is to under-insure yourself on the assumption that these Pinko Labour **** will bail you out, putting upward pressure on inflation, thereby raising new taxes and mortgage rates so the upper/middle class can pay for you poor ass losers to cheap to look after themselves. You want to buy cheap flood prone land, at least cover your own ass- otherwise realise that if you roll the dice with under-insurance, you foot the bill. Fckwits.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's wait and see where we end up. The USA are in the pits, and when they sneeze, we catch cold.

I'm not a communist. I just feel that corporations have far too much say. We all know that they make the rules. Rudd getting kicked out after that mining tax he was going to bring in is a perfect example.

Watch how big corporations get huge tax breaks whilst small business and the working class suffer.

Back to the floods, there are people here in Queensland that were covered by flood insurance but aren't getting paid because of wording in their policy. Storm water is not flooding while water from a rising river is.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
also B.A- these policy holders had the definitions of what they were covered for in writing, if they chose not to inform themselves on their level of coverage I think they have only themselves to blame.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said, let's wait and see. Another GFC coming soon to a theatre near you.

I'm just not comfortable with corporations running our nation, which they are. All this labor vs liberal rubbish is a facade in the name of democracy.

Democracy, my arse! Two parties, very similar and 80% of people who are told who to vote for by mainstream media, which is owned by...we, the people? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.