Tonga Hasnt Been the same since his operation, Anyone else noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abz

Yeh he definitely hasnt, Hodges was the same after he done his knee, it takes time to recover both mentally and physically, some say it takes up to 3 years to get your full speed back after knee ligament damage, but Hodges has bounced back since, so give Tonga time, hes a good footballer and in 2004 he was the best centre in the comp, he'll be back.
Hodges is as slow as a snail anyway - he can't get any faster

B

Ben Godberts

tonga looked pretty good 2 me on monday
he is probally the best defender we have

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Im not bagging him out or anything, but it seems like hes alot more reserved with his playing now, doesnt try as much tricky stuff as he used to, might be lacking a bit of confidence? or is it just me..?
having hasd a knee reconstruction myself, i can understand if he is hesitant to go all out with big steps and runs etc. he's playing within himself

P

premiers07

he doesnt seem to get enough ball early. showed his old form last night with the try he set up for hazem off the scrum we need more of that. I still remember how he taught Hodges a lession back in 04. It funny how times change. Hodges is now one of te best centres going around and tonga is just another centre.

Funny thing is tho. If he was to go to a new club, i reckon the bloke will be back to his best. not that i want him to leave.
exactly correct, he is playing great but he needs early ball, thats his key.
if he is one on one he is unstoppable, we need him to get the ball more

Status
Not open for further replies.