Tom Trobojevic eagles Vs Bulldogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baz was his coach so I think our whole game plan will be centered around minimizing Turbos influence by not kicking to him.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are not an 80 minute team. SO maybe in the first 40 we'll keep it respectable then we're going to get ass raped in the second 40

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Every ducking week we play a top side we get the wE wIlL lOsE bY 5o posts. I won’t lie, it may happen... Turbo is lethal.... but our d has held up pretty well this year compared to other strugglers like the Broncos and Tigers. Our roster quality across the park can be questioned, our effort should not.

As far as the wE wIlL gEt FlOgGeD bY 5o posts, chance they record. They are repetitive and hiring and you negative nellies are usually wrong anyway.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He twinged his hamy last weekend. If he's not 100% they won't risk him especially against us..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we recruit that Harry fella who towelled him up in the corso sprint ?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Baz was his coach so I think our whole game plan will be centered around minimizing Turbos influence by not kicking to him.
Our game plan has always been to kick to the fastest player on the field, and stay back so they have a clean catch, and can run the ball back to near halfway on tackle one.
Why change a successful formula?