Official Todd Greenberg steps down as NRL CEO

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenturd should not have been given the position in the first place..........said "he enjoyed every minute of his time at the NRL". Then said after he was sacked, "I'm the happiest I've ever been".

Of course he would after hearing that he has now received his severance pay of $650K on the back of his contract that was worth $1.2 Million a year!

Bet all the clubs that were short changed would be happy to hear that! NOT! The guy should be under investigation for his handling of the game as CEO of the NRL.

No wonder he's laughing!
Are you alleging he stole from them

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenturd should not have been given the position in the first place..........said "he enjoyed every minute of his time at the NRL". Then said after he was sacked, "I'm the happiest I've ever been".

Of course he would after hearing that he has now received his severance pay of $650K on the back of his contract that was worth $1.2 Million a year!

Bet all the clubs that were short changed would be happy to hear that! NOT! The guy should be under investigation for his handling of the game as CEO of the NRL.

No wonder he's laughing!
Are you alleging he stole money

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As already posted earlier in this thread, the NRL has not been wasting money. In fact, it is widely accepted that clubs absolutely held the NRL to ransom and DEMANDED exorbitant cuts of the pie when the last TV deal was struck.

People are completely understanding the chokehold that Fox and 9 have had since super league. The product has been massively undersold, Fox continues to lowball and strangle expansion into digital fields.

And as you stated, this is exactly the end game. The next TV deal will be pennies. You are exactly right. Why is it pennies now? Because Fox and 9 orchestrated ANOTHER attack on the game. They could not stand that TG would not bow down to them, they could not stand the establishment and significant growth in digital sectors of the game. They wanted another yes man. Enter PVL.

TLDR: Fox & 9 angry, smear campaign on Todd, strike another lowball TV deal, NRL is fucked.
Yes man PVL your dreaming

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenberg is sitting at home right now reading about the fuckwits that have acted with little regard for the recent laws instituted or for the health of the general population and breathing a sigh of relief because it's not his problem.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you a journo trying to put words in people's mouths?
his words not mine

The guy should be under investigation for his handling of the game as CEO of the NRL.

No wonder he's laughing!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
his words not mine

The guy should be under investigation for his handling of the game as CEO of the NRL.

No wonder he's laughing!
Well the game has got progressively worse under him. His handling was rubbish and the game has already improved by getting rid of the dud.

PS where is the "stealing" part you're trying to insinuate?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Is Todd still calling the shots at NRL HQ? Judging by the piss-weak punishments handed down to JAC, Latrell, Cleary and that other Neville it seems this cock is still in charge.
NRL had a massive chance to show it had grown some nuts after punting this useless prick yet they have failed miserably.....what a monumental fuck-up today's decision is.