Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL unbelievable, but then again it is Todd Carney.

He was just about to find some serious form again after that game on Friday, Cronulla can't catch a break haha
Good point ....in saying that it would be near impossible for a bloke to be playing such sharp /smart footy at the highest level whilst living that lifestyle.
I smell a setup...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good point ....in saying that it would be near impossible for a bloke to be playing such sharp /smart footy at the highest level whilst living that lifestyle.
I smell a setup...
No set up, the guy is just a twit and hangs around with said friends whom are low life scum.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if this fukks up his nrl career, I'm sure there will be a few film opportunities for him in Germany

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg on MMM at 2pm to address the Todd carney photo

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think his nrl career will end this afternoon.
I just don't see any other way it could be dealt with

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he did piss is his own mouth not someone elses...

Who took the dam photo? Beau?
That's not the point, the point us the guy has had more than his fair share of chances, he was allowed back on the provider he didn't bring the game into disrepute,

He had clearly done something disgraceful and it became public and has bought the game into disrepute whether we think it's just fun and games or not, which is my opinion of it,

I don't think the nrl had much choice on the subject to be honest,

It will be a big call, but I think it's one the nrl might do. And it will be hard to argue given his history.

Look at Monaghan and the dog incident. It drove him out of the nrl, I have no doubt carney will follow him to the duper league.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he did piss is his own mouth not someone elses...

Who took the dam photo? Beau?
Speaking of beau he will no doubt play it down on the footy show this Thursday as he always does with all the rubbish that comes from the sharks.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did I see what I just thought i saw.....WTF?

Seriously this cannot be normal. Does he have mental issues?

NRL do me and the game a favor and sack this disgrace of a human being. No wonder the rest of the country thinks this is a bogan /dumb game. These types of incidents tarnishes all the great work the normal players do

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I see what I just thought i saw.....WTF?

Seriously this cannot be normal. Does he have mental issues?

NRL do me and the game a favor and sack this disgrace of a human being. No wonder the rest of the country thinks this is a bogan /dumb game. These types of incidents tarnishes all the great work the normal players do
Yes you did see what you thought you saw,
Yes he is the dumbest guy to ever play the game, ok on par with Arana Tomata

And yes I agree, enough is enough, he must be sacked from the game in Australia in my opinion

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not the point, the point us the guy has had more than his fair share of chances, he was allowed back on the provider he didn't bring the game into disrepute,

He had clearly done something disgraceful and it became public and has bought the game into disrepute whether we think it's just fun and games or not, which is my opinion of it,

I don't think the nrl had much choice on the subject to be honest,

It will be a big call, but I think it's one the nrl might do. And it will be hard to argue given his history.

Look at Monaghan and the dog incident. It drove him out of the nrl, I have no doubt carney will follow him to the duper league.
I fully agree with what you have said.

What he actually did is not a crime but is certainly in poor taste in more ways than one...

Also if there was no photo, there would be no issue. Whoever took that photo does not like him or has an IQ of an olive...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I fully agree with what you have said.

What he actually did is not a crime but is certainly in poor taste in more ways than one...

Also if there was no photo, there would be no issue. Whoever took that photo does not like him or has an IQ of an olive...
Bahahaha, defiantly in poor taste as you put it,
I like what you did there,
It's too easy to add pun isn't is haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything he has done wrong has been on the piss(Take THAT Any Way you Like) Has Never maned Up And never Truly Accepted RESPONABILITY For His Own Actions And Treated The Nrl as A a joke time for the **** to go bye bye

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon he would be pissed that someone let this leak.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TG just said on MMM that the club is talking about as we speak. More to come

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IF it was a private function that the act was happened in his own privacy, that's his own business, stupid low life whatever negative adjectives we can throw at him but it isn't illegal, there isn't any law against drinking your own piss in Australia is there

maybe there should be lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IF it was a private function that the act was happened in his own privacy, that's his own business, stupid low life whatever negative adjectives we can throw at him but it isn't illegal, there isn't any law against drinking your own piss in Australia is there

maybe there should be lol
It's not about it being against the law, read the above posts mate,
It's about him doing something considered by the wider majority if mature humans as being disgusting,
The fact it made it to social media where influential young people have become witness to, brings the sharks club and the nrl into disrepute.

Given his past issues and no doubt clauses in his contract about this kind of thing, how can you possibly obtain an argument in his favour,

What part of what I am saying and everyone else is saying are you missing, and I will try to explain it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.