Today is the first time I’ve turned off the game midway through

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Turned it off after the second Broncos try.

Absolutely shocking performance. I don’t see us winning another game this year.

Help us 2022, you’re our only hope.
I envy you... Wish I did the same lol. Won't be watching next week and week after. Will be 2x 50nil thrashings... Hoppa trying to defend Walker and Latrell will be a massacre

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the Dogs. Still love the Dogs. But I’m with you, been following since ‘79 and last week and this week were the first times I’ve ever turned a dogs match off off. I think we’ll come good and win a few games, but Good Friday could be a massacre.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the Dogs. Still love the Dogs. But I’m with you, been following since ‘79 and last week and this week were the first times I’ve ever turned a dogs match off off. I think we’ll come good and win a few games, but Good Friday could be a massacre.
I hear you my friend! Same same with me. Also been following the Dogs since 1979 and today was the first time I turned the Tv off before the game finished - never ever thought I could do that to my beloved Dogs but it has unfortunately got to that stage ..... sad state of affairs. I am optimistically but perhaps not realistically hoping we can turn the corner VERY soon. We need a miracle!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk really, I've turned these c%nts off heaps of times in the last few years!
LOL me too. Credit to all the Dogs fans out there who stick solid no matter what but especially over the last few years I have skipped entire games or turned off after 20 minutes. Today I lasted 10 minutes into the second half. That was all the pain I could take because this disgusting attack, this recurring nightmare that will never end, is going to send me to an early grave

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
You guys might against my mob who are good at making other shit teams look good :(

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
LOL me too. Credit to all the Dogs fans out there who stick solid no matter what but especially over the last few years I have skipped entire games or turned off after 20 minutes. Today I lasted 10 minutes into the second half. That was all the pain I could take because this disgusting attack, this recurring nightmare that will never end, is going to send me to an early grave
I lasted the whole game yesterday as I wanted a full appraisal of us this year, dry track and no excuses. Obviously I got my answer. That being said, I suspect I will last about 10 minutes into the Good Friday game against the Bunnies. Those Navajo's are going to rip our arseholes in two! I imagine a 40+ score line would be realistic.

I have had to learn to compartmentalise the Dogs in the last half a decade or so and refuse to let them ruin the rest of my day. A nice quote from a movie sums them up usually, "It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to fuk a door knob".

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the whole game yesterday and unfortunately like a horror movie it can’t be unwatched

I’m not sure what we are trying to do out there, are we really that shit or is someone taking the piss

There’s just no positives...nothing

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I just took out a subscription so I could watch all our games this year. What a waste of money, as I won't be watching any further games after that disgace last night.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I lasted the whole game yesterday as I wanted a full appraisal of us this year, dry track and no excuses. Obviously I got my answer. That being said, I suspect I will last about 10 minutes into the Good Friday game against the Bunnies. Those Navajo's are going to rip our arseholes in two! I imagine a 40+ score line would be realistic.

I have had to learn to compartmentalise the Dogs in the last half a decade or so and refuse to let them ruin the rest of my day. A nice quote from a movie sums them up usually, "It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to fuk a door knob".
As I said on another thread, the Dogs are like a broken favourite toy - brings back some good memories, but doesn't work anymore.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just watched the first half on kayo
Seen enough. The 6 again rule is killing us.we had 37% possession at one stage
We look slow and flat compared to other teams.
At least under dean pay we showed some grit defensively.
It could get ugly next game. Mitchell,walker etc will tear us apart out wide
Thought new coach ,new signings we would improve but the opposite ,we are terrible.
Mate of mine said a few years ago
guys like john cartwright, dean pay ,trent Barrett would always be good assistant not head coaches .right about pay and cartwright.... ..........

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going too turn off. But I just couldn’t bring myself to. Not quite yet lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

You are more resilient than me. In the last 4-5 years ive turned our games off before halftime on a number of occasions.