Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh I don't rate him that highly. He looks very much like an effort player in the mould of Elliot and Jackson rather than a dominant player like Papali, JT or TPG. If were gonna blow our load on a forward at least make sure its one whos going to get out pack on the front foot.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm just glad we're finally in talks for a quality middle forward and not outside backs or edge forwards.
Most of the signings& salary for 2022 are going to be forwards plus hooker, not paying overs on the backs (e.g Naden) Barrett and the board know exactly what is needed & you will see the Dogs play Finals footy next year. (A lot happening behind the scenes this year but I can't say a word, but it's not fair for Barrett& the board)

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I would like him too. Still agree. Can’t see sharks losing him.

After missing Leinu he is probably the best option available.

I would much rather we get pangai somehow as he’s exactly the big player we need.

Ideally both ffs.

Don’t think staggs is an option. I’d go,

B Smith
Pangai
Naden
Rudolph

Go hard at papen when Dwz is off the books and jacko/Elliott/rfm.

1. Dwz
2. Jac
3. Allen
4. Naden
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. B Smith
10. Rudolph
11. Elliott
12. Pangai
13. Jacko

14. Topine
15. Rfm
16. Hetho
17. Atoni/doorey

That’s a squad I think we could work with.
Theres no way storm would let go of Paps...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the signings& salary for 2022 are going to be forwards plus hooker, not paying overs on the backs (e.g Naden) Barrett and the board know exactly what is needed & you will see the Dogs play Finals footy next year. (A lot happening behind the scenes this year but I can't say a word, but it's not fair for Barrett& the board)
We should pick up Taumalolo's $1m a year contract that will be good, what's he got left 5 years of the 10 year deal remaining?
Don't worry our new football manager announced soon will get it over the line for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should pick up Taumalolo's $1m a year contract that will be good, what's he got left 5 years of the 10 year deal remaining?
Don't worry our new football manager announced soon will get it over the line for us.
Can you please not spoil my new job announcement on TK? Thanks.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Settle down there Dave sit on your hands for a while.
Hard running goers is what is needed,the players mentioned will be outstanding,offer Lyndsay Collins a 4 yr deal to break ranks with the Roosters,time to sign quality and goers,not has beens

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you think that we are sitting on signings that we can’t announce yet? Or is it just that we are deep in conversation with several promising signings? Obviously we are active in the player market but without signatures on contracts we could keep getting knocked back and end up with similar to what we have already. Remember Api was 99.9% coming to the Dogs? Not looking for names, i respect that you might have some connections and don’t want to call them out, and I can be patient for announcements lol but would love to hear what stage we are at, are signings signed and sealed?, on the table and deep in negotiations or just a big wish list which may never eventuate?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think that we are sitting on signings that we can’t announce yet? Or is it just that we are deep in conversation with several promising signings? Obviously we are active in the player market but without signatures on contracts we could keep getting knocked back and end up with similar to what we have already. Remember Api was 99.9% coming to the Dogs? Not looking for names, i respect that you might have some connections and don’t want to call them out, and I can be patient for announcements lol but would love to hear what stage we are at, are signings signed and sealed?, on the table and deep in negotiations or just a big wish list which may never eventuate?
That Korisau one was a massive burn.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tbh I don't rate him that highly. He looks very much like an effort player in the mould of Elliot and Jackson rather than a dominant player like Papali, JT or TPG. If were gonna blow our load on a forward at least make sure its one whos going to get out pack on the front foot.
Bingo... He wants to be a starter no doubt. I'd prefer him be a bench player.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sounds good man. keep it hush surprises are good. The JAC signing was the best I've felt as a dog's fan in a while as I really thought we were no chance

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the update P, it's always appreciated. It's good seeing you back around and passing info on. Hopefully it pans out... I agree that if we nail recruitment to go along with Burton and Fox, and they're smart with the cap space, then we'll be a finals team next season.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He carnt say a word, cause last time he did he confirmed momoroski to the dogs

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update P, it's always appreciated. It's good seeing you back around and passing info on. Hopefully it pans out... I agree that if we nail recruitment to go along with Burton and Fox, and they're smart with the cap space, then we'll be a finals team next season.
I was pretty pissed off watching the team last week but am over it now.
I’ll just keep attending our home games for the rest of the year with not much expectations except small progress perhaps and a few development guys showing promise.
My radar is locked into additional players joining our squad and definitely making the top eight in 2022.
Its been a really long road to recovery.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your updates keep us going mate. Many thanks

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll be the first to tell you that things aren't looking good moving forward, but we are definitely on the rise with Barrett and the board.
Yeah but you also said Benji was a "done deal" to the Roosters and plenty of other things you got wrong (e.g. Momo). Let's be honest you don't want the club to sign Naden so you're spreading bullshit to suit your agenda. I'm sick of seeing this shit.