Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think people are stupid mate. I know I'm not.

I can't remember what Mr. P has or hasn't said. I love hearing positive news about the Dogs. Enjoy gossip about signings. So when he provides stuff then great.

Remember when I was pretty close to some Liverpool fans who'd get the team sheets early, knew players, physios etc. so got a lot of really good goss. It was clear they got really really good info on potential signings, injuries etc. but at the same time for an outsider not knowing them they got things wrong all the time. And they did. It's just the way it works, which you know.

Saying Mr. P gets things wrong is the same has Mr. P saying he gets things right. Neither can be proven really, can they? He might be passing on honest info, but things can always change. Can't they?

As I said, got a lot of time for you but on this ... just relax dude. Enjoy the win :grinning:
Correct, master p is prolly best on here for inside goss
And usually spot on but things change too

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Bradyk still talking shit? Fuck me.. Everyone just block him then and don't give him any mail if he wants to carry on like a pork chop.
But he needs everyone to know masterps info was wrong once lol
Hypocritical also as he needs to cram the overs down rveryones throat as he is the definitive expert on salarys even tho he has no idea. 95% of the figures quoted in the media are grossly exaggerated.
Just another kennel account schuburt wannabe

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Nappa could produce his first half performance for both halves on a weekly basis we may have to renew on a drastically reduced fee. He outplayed Rudolph and Sharks had way more possession.
I really want to see the back of him but I am worried we will panic buy.
He can’t get a new contract with just a few good games. It has to be every game for the rest of the season and I would still be dubious.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Rudolph is solid through the middle but i’d much rather the block of cheese for that sort of dollars. Way more versatile, can play multiple positions, marketable character and comes with a winning culture. I don’t think Rudolph can add a lot to our squad but just my 2 cents.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Nappa could produce his first half performance for both halves on a weekly basis we may have to renew on a drastically reduced fee. He outplayed Rudolph and Sharks had way more possession.
I really want to see the back of him but I am worried we will panic buy.
He can’t get a new contract with just a few good games. It has to be every game for the rest of the season and I would still be dubious.
Nope would rather have a young kid in the lower grades take his spot. One good game doesn't make up for the multiple poor games he has had.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope would rather have a young kid in the lower grades take his spot. One good game doesn't make up for the multiple poor games he has had.
Out of principle bc of the past 3 years, that lazy so and so must not be rewarded for the past pathetic seasons collecting his pay cheque with minimal effort.

Play your best every game (or thereabouts) like most other teams marque, high paid players do.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who gives a shit if it turns out right or wrong MasterP is just passing on what he was told.
Wankers who carry on if it doesn't comes true or not needs to chill the fuck out!
Agree, 11th hour backflips occur all the time, it’s a bit rich to shoot the messenger, there’s a few on here that have some good info to share others way off the mark, but to all, keep it up fellas, makes things interesting and those that nail it get extra “street cred”

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it’s a thread about Rudolph, but I’ll throw my 2 cents worth in the ‘sub’ thread section and say I like the inside info shared by many. I especially take notice of the info shared by Assassin and Master P but a few others have also had some moments of glory.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes people have to remember that things can change last minute sometimes. We don't want to scare people from being too frightened to reveal intel they've heard from a reliable source just because they'll get bagged if it's wrong. If some here decide to make up bullshit on a regular basis their percentage will be down and after a while they'll be like the boy who cried wolf and no-one will believe anything else they say eventually. I'd rather some intel even if it's only 51% accurate than none at all. Just got to hope we're right more times than wrong.
Things can change very quickly in negotiations, specially these days bradyk and your right I wasn't for Naden coming and I questioned the source in the conversation, but after hearing the concept and plan behind it then I understood what their priorities are for 2022. I'm better off pm some kennel members so I don't upset anyone in here (e.g. bradyk)

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things can change very quickly in negotiations, specially these days bradyk and your right I wasn't for Naden coming and I questioned the source in the conversation, but after hearing the concept and plan behind it then I understood what their priorities are for 2022. I'm better off pm some kennel members so I don't upset anyone in here (e.g. bradyk)
Hi MasterP, sorry I'm unsure if you're saying we will or won't get Naden. Can you please clarify here or by PM ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of principle bc of the past 3 years, that lazy so and so must not be rewarded for the past pathetic seasons collecting his pay cheque with minimal effort.

Play your best every game (or thereabouts) like most other teams marque, high paid players do.
We all know how naps works.. wants a contract he will work then once it’s signed he will go to the plodder he is. So much talent plays with a pea heart