CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah up there with most missed tackles in the Comp I think
A few of his misses are from shooting out but he does lack the discipline and overall effectiveness I'd like. As I've said previously, I'd take Taupau on a shorter term deal on similar $$$ so we can chase a few of the big gun props that are off contract in 22. Defence is probably going to be an issue no matter who we recruit though, plenty of things need work behind the scenes...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probably. Hopefully he's a fair bit better than what he is at the Sharks, not really a major upgrade at this stage and is another forward that isn't much of a defender imo.
He's shit... Another Waddell / Allan type signing... Not keen on him at all, people just think he's alright because Napa and Ogden are so shit.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No biggie pal, he no superstar, we need superstars
Not a bad player and wouldn’t actually be a bad signing , we know what we need. But there is far worse than Toby.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Rudolf will be expensive but if we're serious and offer enough we're in for a chance (I would of rather we thrown that type of money at Leniu, but Rudolf is basically the only off contract option left, and we need quality). B. Smith, Rudolf and Naden is the best case scenario.
This would be the cheapest time to buy him

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He missed 6 tackles again... Defence on the first try was soft.
Stats are very misleading. I thought he played ok tonight. If you look at Benji stats might say missed one or two tackles, it’s complete bs. On first try he actually had to engage Koriasou before shifting across. There should have been another big body there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a solid player who would be a good addition but if he's holding out for crazy money, then the club should move on.

As Marley has mentioned previously, there are way better options available next year and Rudolph isn't worth paying 500k plus for when guys like TPJ are worth 650-700k and have ten times more upside..

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He missed 6 tackles again... Defence on the first try was soft.
I think that’s because hes constantly on the attack in offence… wears him out. Wade graham looked worse in defence imo