Reaction score
Yeah not upset by this, just seems like a flash in the pan this bloke

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Payne Haas is a blue, surely the sum of $700-800k a season in his manager's ear will make him "homesick" and want to make him egg for an early release he can return to Sydney?
He wants out, we have to be careful but we would be fucking stupid if we haven't already sent out feelers.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not really
might be just a case of asking for a crazy amount of money which we weren’t going to match.
Do you really think he’s commanding top dollar? I’d have to assume both deals were close, especially with us trying to lure a player from a club. Surely sharks weren’t offering much if anything on our offer.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And silver and bronze. Reynolds for $750k. Mbye at $850k. Then Packer and Mautilono on similar.

I can’t believe Ivan kept his job after that.

Oh wait, he didn’t lol
But they didn’t stop after that - Leilua, Roberts…

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really think he’s commanding top dollar? I’d have to assume both deals were close, especially with us trying to lure a player from a club. Surely sharks weren’t offering much if anything on our offer.
I don’t think he should be commanding big money but at the end of the day Sharks might see him as a future leader and will pay a premium.
There might have been other clubs in the mix throwing figures.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know the figures ?
It says Kennedy and Rudolph signed for 3 and 2 years. 2.5 mil total. Which would mean 500k for each of those guys per year (or however you want to split it). Thank fuck we didn’t sign him. Neither of those two are worth 500k

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says Kennedy and Rudolph signed for 3 and 2 years. 2.5 mil total. Which would mean 500k for each of those guys per year (or however you want to split it). Thank fuck we didn’t sign him. Neither of those two are worth 500k
Seems like a couple of signings cronulla had to make to stabilise their recruitment with players wanting out… and they paid overs by the looks of it. Best of luck to their salary cap

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And silver and bronze. Reynolds for $750k. Mbye at $850k. Then Packer and Mautilono on similar.

I can’t believe Ivan kept his job after that.

Oh wait, he didn’t lol
Donks would have to feature in there somewhere...Darius, Lodge, Milf, Croft, etc

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone to explain how Storm, Pennies (now), Rorters, Souths, Parra, Manly, Dragons, Raiders, Titans, in fact every other club, except our club, can assemble their squads with the same salary cap and yet we can't afford more than 1 x superstar and 1 x half decent plus 3-4 fill ins to make a Top 30.

Can't we infiltrate these clubs. Send in a spy to report back on how to achieve a whole superstar squad like our competitors bc clearly they must use other accountancy methods :grinning:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210601-094227.png
We dodged a bullet, said to all he was a shit defender... Imagine him and Elliot in the same side lol.

Tariq Sims lol straight into origin somehow