Toby Rudolf

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have e.g.'s? I doubt you do (if you want to talk shit please do it properly). I'm not saying Rudolf is worth 600k, I'm just saying I think that's what it'd cost the club to sign him.
He was playing Canterbury cup,2 yrs ago,On minimum wage,if we bought heatherington here for $450k,unlikely we would pay any more for Rudolph,and regardless of what a few on here think,before suspension he was by far our best attacking forward

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was playing Canterbury cup,2 yrs ago,On minimum wage,if we bought heatherington here for $450k,unlikely we would pay any more for Rudolph,and regardless of what a few on here think,before suspension he was by far our best attacking forward
He wast not our best anything forward, what a load of shit hahaha.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Sharks fans seem to think Rudolph isn't worth $600k either:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reading over there it seems THEY said this 650k figure (magically dropped to 600k already) they also have burton cotric on 700k, Jac on “fullback money” when it’s 500k reported. Neither cotric or burton on that.

There is a fair few saying throughout their pages he’s their leader, best runner, play the ball and has an offload and would keep him for 600-650k.

They bag woods and say how much he shits on him.

Issues is his odd drop ball and missed tackle. Appears a fair few put that down to the game (trying hard etc assume chasing points) also longer minutes due to hia or injuries than usual while developing and also the fact he’s out of position (assume that means see him as a prop)

Also appears if they lose him they would sign Nathan brown for 650k easily.

I know who I’d rather....

As I said I think 400k is great. I’d take 500k. Though outside of that him or Nathan brown is expensive. At least from their comments there is a huge upside still for him. I don’t think brown has any further upside.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No chance in hell we’re offering him $600+

Id be shocked if it was more than 350. Heck the guy was playing reserve grade up till last season

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Him and Thompson would be a perfect duo. High work rate, quick runs and play the balls and put in defensive work. I’d like him here but wouldn’t pay more than 500k a year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reading over there it seems THEY said this 650k figure (magically dropped to 600k already) they also have burton cotric on 700k, Jac on “fullback money” when it’s 500k reported. Neither cotric or burton on that.

There is a fair few saying throughout their pages he’s their leader, best runner, play the ball and has an offload and would keep him for 600-650k.

They bag woods and say how much he shits on him.

Issues is his odd drop ball and missed tackle. Appears a fair few put that down to the game (trying hard etc assume chasing points) also longer minutes due to hia or injuries than usual while developing and also the fact he’s out of position (assume that means see him as a prop)

Also appears if they lose him they would sign Nathan brown for 650k easily.

I know who I’d rather....

As I said I think 400k is great. I’d take 500k. Though outside of that him or Nathan brown is expensive. At least from their comments there is a huge upside still for him. I don’t think brown has any further upside.
Somewhere between 400-500k will be the Sharks offer. He's their best prop.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Inside info is it,or wild guess?
Burton 450, JAC 550
Napa 650, Hopoate ~500
Unless we re-sign Napa and Hopoate we've spent their money...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is anything above 300k even bring mentioned for this bloke?????? He’s played a handful of games, doesn’t stand out and isn’t GREAT at anything. You are all on drugs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No chance in hell we’re offering him $600+

Id be shocked if it was more than 350. Heck the guy was playing reserve grade up till last season
Agree. Baz only a few days ago said we are only signing players who want to be here, and no overs.

Doesn't mean the best players are going to get diddly squat with us, rather, it sets an expectation that players (and their agents), in negotiating with us, need to understand that asking too much will end any chance of a deal.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Burton 450, JAC 550
Napa 650, Hopoate ~500
Unless we re-sign Napa and Hopoate we've spent their money...
No. Sorry mate your always on about $ etc. you forget some things. We clearly have had $ all along for burton. We also tried for Jac and maybe that was one or other and when Jac door shut we parted with remis to get Allan.

We have money already and pushed for a release on both these. We can slot burton in now.... we lost so much last season in Foran and tolman alone.

We clearly front loaded or used the money in our favour as we been pushing for burton still ffs. We let go remis and got Allan. Outside cotric hetho and Flanagan no one decent really came in. Those 2 (Foran and tolman) cover more than them all ffs. That’s why we have money aside for burton.

Montoya holland where on massive overs too ffs. Hearing holland 400k and montoya not far off is disgusting. As I said Foran tolman who ever else.

Also don’t forget plenty of others off contract that are on more than we think just cause they are shit e.g Lewis c Smith britt Crichton jmk. Good old Dean pay contracts for trash.

Blokes like meaney who are ok but again overs.

Throw in no doubt shopping Stimson maybe rfm if we are trying to trade for b Smith? Who knows.

Napa and hoppa is clearly where we are getting money this year like forans and tolman last year. Dwz and jacko probz year after. We are in a good spot and Baz is obviously building a roster here.

We need a bloody good hooker (hopefully b Smith) and if our cap fits a Pangai or a papali or someone great. If not I’d keep atoni and okonbor and try Rudolph and maybe bunty.

Get rid of Stimson, britt, Napa, Ogden, jmk, Lewis, hopa, Crichton, c Smith Katoa, wakeham, Meaney if we have to.

Promote some kids and build around. We are close to a top squad with b Smith and a good forward and a few smart moves when money frees up each year. Some will need to be upgraded some will be just astute signings.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nasheed here,
i say we should target haas because of muslim and that hes from sydney and the broncos want to apparently shed players to get pongia. 700k.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm down people a contract hasnt even been offered yet, Dont know why people are throwing around the 600k figure that was just made up.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No. Sorry mate your always on about $ etc. you forget some things. We clearly have had $ all along for burton. We also tried for Jac and maybe that was one or other and when Jac door shut we parted with remis to get Allan.

We have money already and pushed for a release on both these. We can slot burton in now.... we lost so much last season in Foran and tolman alone.

We clearly front loaded or used the money in our favour as we been pushing for burton still ffs. We let go remis and got Allan. Outside cotric hetho and Flanagan no one decent really came in. Those 2 (Foran and tolman) cover more than them all ffs. That’s why we have money aside for burton.

Montoya holland where on massive overs too ffs. Hearing holland 400k and montoya not far off is disgusting. As I said Foran tolman who ever else.

Also don’t forget plenty of others off contract that are on more than we think just cause they are shit e.g Lewis c Smith britt Crichton jmk. Good old Dean pay contracts for trash.

Blokes like meaney who are ok but again overs.

Throw in no doubt shopping Stimson maybe rfm if we are trying to trade for b Smith? Who knows.

Napa and hoppa is clearly where we are getting money this year like forans and tolman last year. Dwz and jacko probz year after. We are in a good spot and Baz is obviously building a roster here.

We need a bloody good hooker (hopefully b Smith) and if our cap fits a Pangai or a papali or someone great. If not I’d keep atoni and okonbor and try Rudolph and maybe bunty.

Get rid of Stimson, britt, Napa, Ogden, jmk, Lewis, hopa, Crichton, c Smith Katoa, wakeham, Meaney if we have to.

Promote some kids and build around. We are close to a top squad with b Smith and a good forward and a few smart moves when money frees up each year. Some will need to be upgraded some will be just astute signings.
So we haven't spent Hopoate and Napa's money on JAC and Burton?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we haven't spent Hopoate and Napa's money on JAC and Burton?
If we are trying all along to have burton here for this season with them contracted what do you think?

Where do you think forans 1.1-1.2mil. Tolmans 700-800k, holland’s 400k, Montoya’s 300k+, along with cogger sue, lafai money went?

Throw in remis too ?

Cotric
Allan
Hetho
Flanagan

Yes we got Thompson this year on books all year. Also lost chn last year who was one of our highest.

They wouldn’t even cover Foran and fucking Tolman. Hell they barely cover Foran mate.

It’s why we have money for burton now.

Last edited: