to you losers that watch aussie idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
~KuRrY MuNcHa~ said:
well, what does an ass do for you?

its a peice of muscle to sit on and...well you know the rest.

they make you melt at the knees. melting is goooood.

pffffffft what a silly question. NEXT! :p
Well you can do alot more with an arse then eye lashes, and you can admire it from abit of a distance as well :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well he has long enough eyelashes to see from 1km away.

and how do yuo know there isnt things to do with eyelashes? :evil: ;)

just because you are jealous. you wish you had camel eyelashes too! :p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
~KuRrY MuNcHa~ said:
well he has long enough eyelashes to see from 1km away.

and how do yuo know there isnt things to do with eyelashes? :evil: ;)

just because you are jealous. you wish you had camel eyelashes too! :p
Well maybe I'll get extensions :p

With some layers and highlights :p

Maza

Reaction score
~KuRrY MuNcHa~ said:
hahahaha my sister is absolutely bawling. no jokes she began to cry before the name was read out. ( she is 30 btw. LOL )

omgosh. he was heaps cute. so cute you wouldnt look away! especially from the eyelashes

eh, starting to sound groupie-ish. :uptight: LOL
hehe!! when i just went to watch the group performance i was like woaaaaaaahhh what a cutie!! and hmmm those earrings looked nice *ahemmm* im a sucker for a dark guy with earrings ;) lol

oh wells, groupie or no groupie he is gone *tear* i dont really like Idol tbh, only if i have nothing else to do... and right now its economics so IM BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE MEEEE =( lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MP4 - Eedz said:
Well maybe I'll get extensions :p

With some layers and highlights :p
highlights?

*cough* gay* cough*

LOL. tbh extentions dont last long enough.
just accept your unlucky.
awell.

turn black then you might have a chance.( ask the 1/2 for assistance)
CrUnChiE said:
hehe!! when i just went to watch the group performance i was like woaaaaaaahhh what a cutie!! and hmmm those earrings looked nice *ahemmm* im a sucker for a dark guy with earrings ;) lol

oh wells, groupie or no groupie he is gone *tear* i dont really like Idol tbh, only if i have nothing else to do... and right now its economics so IM BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE MEEEE =( lol
hahahaha yuck economics.
just enter the weird dream world im in now and you will be sweet.

*dreams about eyelashes and earrings*

ahhh...lol...um that was weird.
but i agree...i have a weakness for earrings fullstop.( only on wogs or brownies thought) white colo trash around here just dont look fetching tbh.

Maza

Reaction score
Believe me I AM already in my own dream world, thats why im only getting one sentence done every 10 mins!! lol tsk tsk im bad, the HSC is only a matter of weeks away

mmmmm muncha, i want a hottie like that now! lol

and yeh the white ones, not too fetchable though some (onlyyyy some) exceptions can be made!!

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
the thing about idol these day...is even the good ones in the past ....you dont hear about....or they dont win anyway......in my opinion...the only real idol that has done...ground breaking stuff worldwide...has been ...that chick from america.....wjo i cant remember..lol...shannon noll the only other...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
Believe me I AM already in my own dream world, thats why im only getting one senence done every 10 mins!! lol tsk tsk im bad, the HSC is only a matter of weeks away

mmmmm muncha, i want a hottie like that now! lol

and yeh the white ones, not too fetchable though some (onlyyyy some) exceptions can be made!!
hunni i do believe you are preaching to the choir! LOL.

my maths book is staring at me ( as it does)....and all i can do is go all nutty!
ah please save me. i think im going fruity! LOL

btw- its freaky girl- you posted at 9.11.... WoOoOoO!

Maza

Reaction score
lol i didnt have to post at 9:11 for u to know im freaky! many others (including myself) could have told u that beforehand :p lol jkz>>i think, lol

where can we find such a breed muncha.. i think we must visit ghettos in America...???

oh and Dogee71, the American one, Kelly Clarkson, no one has quite beaten her Idol sucess. she's still going hard

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
crunchie///thank you thank you thank you.......that was killing me.....name was on the tip of my tongue....

you know what would be more freaky....if a message is posted at....11:09...lol

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
joey got out.....that sux..........ricky shuld win.............kelly clarkson is like the only idol that has made it

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
lol i didnt have to post at 9:11 for u to know im freaky! many others (including myself) could have told u that beforehand :p lol jkz>>i think, lol

where can we find such a breed muncha.. i think we must visit ghettos in America...???

LOL - pfffffft america my ass . sniff around the back streets....wait, no...no....they dont even attempt to hide.....how about the main street in st marys and you will find weirdo! LOL. me being a prime example! :beat:

ah i think i should of been raised to eat fried chicken drink koolaid and have a boom box tbh.

and dogee71- you are heaps cute! i like you already. :D

Maza

Reaction score
Doggee71 said:
crunchie///thank you thank you thank you.......that was killing me.....name was on the tip of my tongue....

you know what would be more freaky....if a message is posted at....11:09...lol
hehe nwz! i know the feeling, u know what u wanna say but it just wont come out!!! hate it :whacky: lol

yeshhhh that would be immensely freaky ay! esp if im the one who posts at that time *decides to turn comp off at 11 just in case*

and im lovin the lil bubbb in ur avator *pinches cheeks* awww so cute!! :grinning:

Maza

Reaction score
lol muncha i meant where can we find hot, dark men with earrings..... or did u already know that? *headspin* lol

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
kurry...awwwwww...lol :D

crunchie....he is cute...thats my boy...as i told kurry before....he was july's fan of the month on the bulldog website..... :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
lol muncha i meant where can we find hot, dark men with earrings..... or did u already know that? *headspin* lol
oh.

*shamin hard*

hahahahhahaha my bad. see? this proves my weirdness/dumbness! hahahaha
i was still on the weirdo topic tbh.

but STILL come out here and you will find them aswell! screw america! lol ....except the fact that america might get their jewels from tiffany.....boys around here get them from kleins or go-lo. :p LOL

but im willing to make the trip just to find out! :D :D

Maza

Reaction score
Doggee71: awwwww really? how cuuuute mwaaaaa to ur lil boy!! hehe, i love little kids *gets scared of all this cuteness talk* lol

take care of him!!!! hope to see him lining up in the Blue and White one day!! hehe

Muncha: tbh i blame the HSC for our dumbness so dont u worry!! im in the same boat :p

and wordddd, im willing to make the trip aswell ;) wouldnt hurt i guess :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

*stabs HSC*

and i also want to stab my phone and its lack of credit for Joes loss. ( yes i vote occasionaly .....ah what a sad person)

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
HSC LOL I love watching and hearing current students all nervous and stressed, trust me it means || that much :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh if i was nervous i would be studying right now .

if i was stressed i would be bald right now.

and seeing as though im neither, you will have to get your kicks from somewhere else mister. goodbye. :p LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.