To all you scoffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we have the worst spine,bench and back line in the NRL.
We have an unbalanced pack of forwards that lack a crucial,all important,modern ball playing lock.
We have a mediocre goal kicker and a poor overall kicking game.
We have an antiquated ineffective offensive game plan.
We have a slow moving defense,that hasn't adjusted to the modern fast heavy shifting game.

BUT
We have a squad,that against all odds and regardless of their playing ability,are trying to uphold and restore some pride for our club.
We have a rookie coach and new administration,that are doing their best to mop up a huge mess,that has accumulated from years of sub standard uncaring administration and egoistic selfish coaching.
We have the everlasting presence of a patriarch,that understands how our wounds are running deep,that has given us a blueprint of how to wake up from our sleep.

We have a multitude of despondent accounts from aging loyal supporters,who patiently waited 42 years to win a premiership.Who endured years of humiliation,directed towards our once 'small club' called the Berries,witnessing 5 rare and painful grand final defeats.
We have supporters that battled with passion and aggression,fighting against hate,disrespect,salary cap crises and legal accusations whilst never unwavering their support for our club.

We have scars produced by the slanderous bigoted media,who associated our district's demographic changes with religious phobia,as it ruled supreme.Yes,in hope of tarnishing and destroying our club.
We have a historic unbroken bond with our ethnic brothers that was sealed by one of their sons that is never to be questioned.Together,without apology,we all once stood for a common Bulldogs cause.

NOW

We have imposter supporters with no understanding of what supporting the Bulldogs represents.
We have imposter supporters that are a party to a lynch mob and without embarrassment are quick to spit on our club.

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES
Supporters are entitled to express their point of view,to engage in constructive criticism and debates on game styles,bench rotations,player promotions,selections and administration or coach's progression ect. Honest and realistic presentation of facts is healthy,beneficial and enhances our knowledge and understanding of the club.
But supporters are not entitled to voice immature derogatory statements made against some players and our rookie coach.We all encounter errors,mistakes and bad performances in every facet of our lives.So to the ones that behave in this manner,I'm looking straight at you,"you are all hypocrites and impatient frauds". Do all the loyal Bulldogs fans and the club a favor,go flip-flop around,go support the flavor of the year.Only honorable people that are prepared to become hardened fighters will ever earn a membership in the pack.

Last week I had lunch with two 'mainstay' Bulldogs first grade players that some of you shit on.Is it their fault their skills are limited,but are selected because they are the best players we currently have?
In Rugby League some skills can be acquired and developed,whilst others come naturally.We have a squad full of players that lack natural skills,but they try to compromise,compensate and balance their game with hard work and dedication.Due to lack of natural flair,these players can easily be made to look pedestrian if the game plan fails or is poorly executed.
I implore you,please don't fault them for this!

More then ever our club faces lots of adversity on numerous fronts,it is our responsibility as fans to support and believe in the boys.We all encounter hopeless situations and the catalyst moving forward is unquestionable support and belief.With patience and time our problems are fixable but it is unfair to expect unrealistic results and hold the club hostage to demands.We will witness our progress emerging from Jersey Flegg,that is our blueprint,that is the Bulldogs way.

I'm expecting a lot of flack over this thread,I have fought numerous court battles,so quite frankly if it means being a subject to ad hominem attacks on behalf of the Bulldogs I'll endure it with pride.I have confidence that the true supporters will understand my sentiment and will address those hypocritical posts personally.

Regardless of the results for the rest of the season,I ask this forum to do it's best to present and engage in positive arguments aimed towards our resurgence.

Earn the right to be called a Bulldogs supporter,trust me you'll feel a lot better.
GREAT GREAT GREAT Read, I totally agree with everything you said about our club our players and most of our fans, and off course a few of our (so called fans) appear to be intellectually impaired.
As for the part in your post about the damage done to our club by outside forces eg. the media I believe that it is at the heart of many of our problems.
I believe that Dib and co. made many panic decisions as a result of the hate put on our club, I did not vote for the old board just prior to the AGM I met with 3 members of the then rival ticket and gave them my proxy the old board just had to go.
Your one TRUE Bulldog fan I don't know if you hold any position in or around our club but I'm certain that you could contribute much to its future success.
I live in the country about 600K from Sydney would like to meet up, I would like to compare my engineering thoughts (perhaps lack of these days) with your legal knowledge in regards to possibly at least trying to make some contribution to our club, I have always believed that all ideas should be at least heard.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im quite jealous you get a lunch break and get to sit down.im hitting 12 hr plus days and im lucky if i get out smack down a red bull and 2 durries

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have an unbalanced pack of forwards that lack a crucial,all important,modern ball playing lock.
We have a slow moving defense,that hasn't adjusted to the modern fast heavy shifting game.

BUT
We have a squad,that against all odds and regardless of their playing ability,are trying to uphold and restore some pride for our club.
We have a rookie coach and new administration,that are doing their best to mop up a huge mess,that has accumulated from years of sub standard uncaring administration and egoistic selfish coaching.
We have the everlasting presence of a patriarch,that understands how our wounds are running deep,that has given us a blueprint of how to wake up from our sleep.

We have a multitude of despondent accounts from aging loyal supporters,who patiently waited 42 years to win a premiership.Who endured years of humiliation,directed towards our once 'small club' called the Berries,witnessing 5 rare and painful grand final defeats.
We have supporters that battled with passion and aggression,fighting against hate,disrespect,salary cap crises and legal accusations whilst never unwavering their support for our club.

We have scars produced by the slanderous bigoted media,who associated our district's demographic changes with religious phobia,as it ruled supreme.Yes,in hope of tarnishing and destroying our club.
We have a historic unbroken bond with our ethnic brothers that was sealed by one of their sons that is never to be questioned.Together,without apology,we all once stood for a common Bulldogs cause.

NOW

We have imposter supporters with no understanding of what supporting the Bulldogs represents.
We have imposter supporters that are a party to a lynch mob and without embarrassment are quick to spit on our club.

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES
Supporters are entitled to express their point of view,to engage in constructive criticism and debates on game styles,bench rotations,player promotions,selections and administration or coach's progression ect. Honest and realistic presentation of facts is healthy,beneficial and enhances our knowledge and understanding of the club.
But supporters are not entitled to voice immature derogatory statements made against some players and our rookie coach.We all encounter errors,mistakes and bad performances in every facet of our lives.So to the ones that behave in this manner,I'm looking straight at you,"you are all hypocrites and impatient frauds". Do all the loyal Bulldogs fans and the club a favor,go flip-flop around,go support the flavor of the year.Only honorable people that are prepared to become hardened fighters will ever earn a membership in the pack.

Last week I had lunch with two 'mainstay' Bulldogs first grade players that some of you shit on.Is it their fault their skills are limited,but are selected because they are the best players we currently have?
In Rugby League some skills can be acquired and developed,whilst others come naturally.We have a squad full of players that lack natural skills,but they try to compromise,compensate and balance their game with hard work and dedication.Due to lack of natural flair,these players can easily be made to look pedestrian if the game plan fails or is poorly executed.

More then ever our club faces lots of adversity on numerous fronts,it is our responsibility as fans to support and believe in the boys.We all encounter hopeless situations and the catalyst moving forward is unquestionable support and belief.With patience and time our problems are fixable but it is unfair to expect unrealistic results and hold the club hostage to demands.We will witness our progress emerging from Jersey Flegg,that is our blueprint,that is the Bulldogs way.

I'm expecting a lot of flack over this thread,I have fought numerous court battles,so quite frankly if it means being a subject to ad hominem attacks on behalf of the Bulldogs I'll endure it with pride.I have confidence that the true supporters will understand my sentiment and will address those hypocritical posts personally.

Regardless of the results for the rest of the season,I ask this forum to do it's best to present and engage in positive arguments aimed towards our resurgence.

Earn the right to be called a Bulldogs supporter,trust me you'll feel a lot better.

BUT

NOW

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS was waiting for some loud mouth to make a thread claiming to be a better fan than everyone else...
Im a shit fan im going to my first alf game soon im even half excited about the **** of a thing. I figured im staying a few hundred meter's away from that optus stadium id have to check it out at least once . It does look shit hot lit up every night

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im a shit fan im going to my first alf game soon im even half excited about the **** of a thing. I figured im staying a few hundred meter's away from that optus stadium id have to check it out at least once . It does look shit hot lit up every night
You fake fan! You just have been faking your love for our team for years! Hang your head in shame.

Plus you have a fake job breaking your back 12 hrs a day, get a real job!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ruthless alright, but there’s a lot of passion as we all want too see our club get bigger and better than ever before!

Fuck all the haters, let em rant!!! But I’m sure our club an US fans/supporters will have the last laugh... we are BULLDOGS for LIFE.!! an it don’t get any better than that.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
PS was waiting for some loud mouth to make a thread claiming to be a better fan than everyone else...
I'm a better fan because i don't follow The Kennel narrative tbh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm a better fan because i don't follow The Kennel narrative tbh.
Na, you're a shit fan because you voice a different opinion than the delusional sheep that are too scared to call a shit **** a shit ****.

PS I'm a better fan than you because I want to be buried in my dogs jersey, in a dogs coffin.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a better fan than you because I want to be buried in my dogs jersey, in a dogs coffin.
That's how my brother went out. When he was organizing his funeral 2 things he said where "put me in my Bulldogs jersey and make sure i have a Bulldogs coffin".

The club actually sent us a bunch of Bulldogs ties for the pallbearers and close family memebers to wear.

My bro was a diehard Doggies supporter and he went out that way too.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

BUT

NOW

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES

Bla bla bla we have fuck all and i bet im a bigger supporter than u. Fucking lawyers bigger fucking ripoffs then shit rugby league players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's how my brother went out. When he was organizing his funeral 2 things he said where "put me in my Bulldogs jersey and make sure i have a Bulldogs coffin".

The club actually sent us a bunch of Bulldogs ties for the pallbearers and close family memebers to wear.

My bro was a diehard Doggies supporter and he went out that way too.
God rest his soul brother.

I always take my jersey with me when I have my hospital stays. The misses used to think I was kidding, she realised those are the my only 2 wishes I want when I kick the bucket.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

BUT

NOW

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES

Get off your computer and get back to working for your client u overpaid fuck.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

BUT

NOW

TO WHOEVER IT APPLIES

The only scoffer on here is this rip off fucking lawyer. He should put his money where his mouth is and represent all dogs fans for free.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't follow blindly with your heart and soul and accept mediocrity you are aren't a true fan.

At least that's what I took from the first few paragraphs
Mate some fans believe that the only up for our club is to see and deal with the truth, the simplistic solutions offered up on the kennel by many rarely work.
As for me Deathspell spoke the truth and as it has often been said the truth is never popular. Anyone can rubbish anyone else, the pollies are very good at it they all know that if you throw enough mud some of it will stick.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na, you're a shit fan because you voice a different opinion than the delusional sheep that are too scared to call a shit **** a shit ****.

PS I'm a better fan than you because I want to be buried in my dogs jersey, in a dogs coffin.
Yh well i'm going to be mummified with blue and white streamers and have my insides replaced by Bulldogs memorabilia while also being placed in a Bulldogs sarcophagus in my custom made Bulldogs tomb.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant believe yez all think yez have a right to choose who is more a supporter than others. What a load of shit. This clown is a fucking lawyer ripping hard working australians for years.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
God rest his soul brother.

I always take my jersey with me when I have my hospital stays. The misses used to think I was kidding, she realised those are the my only 2 wishes I want when I kick the bucket.
I swear 90% of clothing my brother owned and wore was Bulldogs gear. He was always easy to spot around town, that and he had 1 leg lol.

His coffin actually looked really good it was done up just like the Home Jersey on top with the team logo and colours on the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.