To all the Reynolds haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair, Mbye hasn't had an extended run at 5/8. Looked great when Reynolds was suspended a few years ago with Hodko.

Mitchell Moses probably the pick out of the 3 though
I like Mitchell Moses too. The only thing I have against Mitchell Moses is that he's predictable.

That's what I like so much about Reynolds. His unpredictability. It's very handy. It reminds me of a discussion they had about Lockyer when he retired. They said that he's good but his best quality was that you didn't know what he was going to do. When he hit the line he could chip, or grubber, or pass, or dummy as run, and there was no way to read it. Reynolds is the same way.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Mitchell Moses too. The only thing I have against Mitchell Moses is that he's predictable.

That's what I like so much about Reynolds. His unpredictability. It's very handy. It reminds me of a discussion they had about Lockyer when he retired. They said that he's good but his best quality was that you didn't know what he was going to do. When he hit the line he could chip, or grubber, or pass, or dummy as run, and there was no way to read it. Reynolds is the same way.
M.Moses will develop extra options in coming years. Maybe only worth bringing over if Tedesco comes?

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds needs to stay he does more good than bad and his passion keeps him busy, but for 800k its a different story!!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Lol one win and Reynolds plays ok and your acting like he is the greatest 5/8 in the comp. He has always has had great support but look he didn't have a hand in the 5th tackle option and passed it to Jackson and Lee if his hands were on the ball last tackle also the bloke still didn't set anything up. Matt Frawley was more valuable to the team than Reynolds was tonight and forwards won us the game today.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
We all love grub
But he is a running half
It is no suprise his gameplay is better when he has an actual proper halfback next to him
Mbye can play anywhere just not in the halves anymore plz
Ive seen 1 trial and 1 season game and frawley is 10 x the halfback mbye is

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley suited Reynolds, really shows what Josh can do. Good teamwork tonite but I reckon Reynolds got us the win

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol one win and Reynolds plays ok and your acting like he is the greatest 5/8 in the comp. He has always has had great support but look he didn't have a hand in the 5th tackle option and passed it to Jackson and Lee if his hands were on the ball last tackle also the bloke still didn't set anything up. Matt Frawley was more valuable to the team than Reynolds was tonight and forwards won us the game today.
You want your 5th tackle taken by the HB.
Frawley was good, the forwards were good and Reynolds scored our first try which changed the momentum of the game.

Frawley did what he had to do, forwards did what they had to do and Reynolds did what he had to do.

If Reynolds didnt score the first try we would of been held to 0.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just needs a proper halfback outside of him

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuk is the female on the late night footy show on fox sports? She's got absolutely no fkn idea about anything but wants to always talk over everyone. Typical fkn feminist. I wish I was on that panel just to give it to her and happily be sacked for speaking the truth and not being a tolerant pc brigadier.
Reynolds is too small for hooker was her comment. Bitch hookers aren't meant to be huge or even big they need great tackling skill and great endurance. Not saying Reynolds would be a great hooker but she's just a fkn female voice that acts like she knows the game. Just the shut the fuk up

N

Natboy

With an orgsnising Half back Reynolds played like He can play..didnt need to kick much. Jusy ran and gave energy. Frawley kicking and organising. That's what the bulldogs need.
That's it!
Reynolds and Mbye shouldn't play in the halves together

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler said in the press conference "it was good to see the halves take the line on"...F*kn Alleluia!! Has the penny dropped? It's taken a while but we got there. Hopefully the turning point and realises the halves need the ball more to feed the forwards just like Abbeys try.

Status
Not open for further replies.