Titans star Jamal Irdris itching to meet old Bulldogs teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
so what part of his body is itching?

tbh i think it's his itchy scalp from not showering since he he grew his dreadlocks

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I dont mind Idris leaving and good luck to him but if he was still here under Des, he would of been turned into our very own version of T-rex but meh, we will never know. Hope we smash the Titans on Fri night!!!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt Wright can adequately contain him but, pretty sure we can also make him look like an absolute fool, Idris might be good in attack but he hasn't fixed any of his defensive errors.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Itching leads to scratching...which in excess can cause bleeding...this thread explains so much!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
itchy vage, and bleeding from him being on his rags, prob be his excuse not to play us.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
IF Idris really had a vagina a lot of posters around here would be much nicer to him...just sayin...

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
IF Idris really had a vagina a lot of posters around here would be much nicer to him...just sayin...
If he had a Vag he would have been knocked up in high school.... just sayin....

Last edited by a moderator:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If he had a Vag he would have been knocked in high school.... just sayin....
Haha there is a pretty picture to eat my lunch to! I can't dispute that.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Idris hasn't gone well at the Titans and this is not the week for him to turn it all around. Kicking behind him is one way to show his weaknesses but close marking is the other. Idris doesn't run onto the ball he generally starts to run after receiving the ball. If he is marked closely he will never get a start.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prob dreadlocks his pubes 2
He annoys me when I watch him play (sorry,Take the field!) he's usually third man in on a tackle, hangs around like a spare D!k at a Honeymoon.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has the top end of a b*tch with those saggy arse man boobs.. Who's to say he doesn't have the bottom half.
He's a lazy f*ck. No doubt about that. If he has to run more than 5meters to catch a player, he doesn't bother. 1 good game out of 5 doesn't constitute a resigning.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I'm more worried about our other Junior we let go in Aiden Sezar, he's the one to look out for not Bleedris.

Status
Not open for further replies.