Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Should be there over Wright next week.. didn't notice Wright much tonight

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Wright was quiet in a busy squad. Bring on Lafai.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like Des doesn't see him as a right centre, as per the NSW cup team this week, with Brown at right centre and Lafai at left centre.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
was hopin that he got the call up against the dragons

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like Des doesn't see him as a right centre, as per the NSW cup team this week, with Brown at right centre and Lafai at left centre.
huh?lafai is still in no.4 in nsw cup isnt that right centre??

C

chipandchase

does it really matter, sure every player has a better fend on one side or a better step of one foot, but all that means is that they go inside or outside a player depending on the situation.
i really hate the modern player that can only play on one side.

look at the great fullbacks like slater, they play on both sides of the ruck and they score on both sides of the ruck. they tackle on both sides of the field on alternate shoulders.
first grade footballers should be able to play on either side of the field imo.

the great centres, Rogers,Big Mal, Miles, Fulton etc they all the ability to change sides becasue in their day there was no split in centres.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
does it really matter, sure every player has a better fend on one side or a better step of one foot, but all that means is that they go inside or outside a player depending on the situation.
i really hate the modern player that can only play on one side.

look at the great fullbacks like slater, they play on both sides of the ruck and they score on both sides of the ruck. they tackle on both sides of the field on alternate shoulders.
first grade footballers should be able to play on either side of the field imo.

the great centres, Rogers,Big Mal, Miles, Fulton etc they all the ability to change sides becasue in their day there was no split in centres.
i remember when i played through school days spreading the ball would start with the half to inside centre(3),outside centre(4) across the backline on both sides of the field lol.

C

chipandchase

i remember when i played through school days spreading the ball would start with the half to inside centre(3),outside centre(4) across the backline on both sides of the field lol.
lol same, as you had to play both sides of the field. i cant understand how players these days get pidgeon holed. Maybe it is the coaching and they only play one side where as they should alternate to give themselves some option later in the career?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tim lafai has to be in first grade asap im starting to be impatient,,, i watched the nsw cup game last week and he was dangerous evertime he touched the ball also solid in defence... he definately has more potential then wright camon des give lafai a goooo!!! YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS?

dogstragic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Early ,Early days he shows good potential for the future.But barring injuries to our first grade side he won't get a look in,but look forward t seeing him develop!!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tim lafai has to be in first grade asap im starting to be impatient,,, i watched the nsw cup game last week and he was dangerous evertime he touched the ball also solid in defence... he definately has more potential then wright camon des give lafai a goooo!!! YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS?
you dont drop a guy who is performing and the team is going well

injuries and form will see lafai play without a doubt at some point

wright has made next to no mistakes and is doing his job well

i rate lafai and do think he has oodles of potential but don't phuck the team up just so 1 player can get a run

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cnt wait to see him back in FG,,, (where he belongs)

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has wright done in the past 3 weeks? Scored two lucky tries and offering decent defence. Other than that he has been solid at best without being spectacular, i rather lafai who seems to offer a bit more and create more chances with much more pace. Plus, his a bulldog junior!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has wright done in the past 3 weeks? Scored two lucky tries and offering decent defence. Other than that he has been solid at best without being spectacular, i rather lafai who seems to offer a bit more and create more chances with much more pace. Plus, his a bulldog junior!
Well said mate. The only reason wright is looking half decent is because the team is going well apart from that his phukn hopeless IMO.. bring in lafai DES camon mate ;-)

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he is a parramatta junior... correct me if i'm wrong though

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Canterbury picked him up from East Campbelltown.

Definitely NOT a bulldogs junior.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Wright is solid at the moment. Cant see him getting in unless injury or a shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.