Time to get behind our boys and fly your Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Last Ozzie Day, the rope came down on my flag pole, so I haven't flown my Flag... We have had mixed results this year, but still find ourselves in the top eight.... while top four would be preferred. So, I think that my neglect in this area of flag flying has not helped. So yesterday, I got up off my butt, fixed the rope, and now the Doggies Flag is once again flying proudly over the Doggies ManCave.

So lets get behind our boys... Cheer Loud, Cheer Proud.

Attachments

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good effort. Beats the bedsheets that apparently pass off as bulldogs flags.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done mate and I love your spirit ... but ive lost the will to cheer.. :anguished:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des wouldnt be happy if I was behind him

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Last Ozzie Day, the rope came down on my flag pole, so I haven't flown my Flag... We have had mixed results this year, but still find ourselves in the top eight.... while top four would be preferred. So, I think that my neglect in this area of flag flying has not helped. So yesterday, I got up off my butt, fixed the rope, and now the Doggies Flag is once again flying proudly over the Doggies ManCave.

Gday buddy , longtime no chat , another spluttering year but my flag is hoisted - it will only take one good win to get our spirits up again

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
G'day Mearsey... I have had problems with my computer all year... I wouldn't let me log into a number of sites, don't know why, but two Sunday's ago, the damn thing just failed totally. So now I have replaced it with a brand newy, and it works perfect now... so The Guardog is Back.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

Dude I have been blaming Des when it was you all along! Good job.

Although I can't see it I still think our team is capable and hope we perform.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If only the coach and 17 cream puffs that take the field had the same heart enthusiasm and attitude as u
We'd be top 4 easily

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure how my mind works but I can only seem to allow myself a short window of hope and cheer this season ..which so happens to be a few hours before kick off.

Go the Doggies!!!

Also We have a wet playing field ..not sure if that's still an advantage minus Kas

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

That plane is flying low...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how my mind works but I can only seem to allow myself a short window of hope and cheer this season ..which so happens to be a few hours before kick off.

Go the Doggies!!!

Also We have a wet playing field ..not sure if that's still an advantage minus Kas
They can't hold onto the ball when it's dry.
What do you reckon?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should fly a rainbow flag the way have been playing
Please don't give Raelene any marketing ideas. Mardi Gras and Round 1 2017 dates will be very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.