Opinion Time for the Club to advise the players who will not to be retained.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think the club should just let the players know who is gone next year. I also mean publicly, make it a presser and feed them to the sharks. Usually this would derail the season however I think we all know that it couldn't hurt us. Maybe, just maybe if the players know they are officially gone and looking for a contract they may just try even a little bit to earn their money. Demote whoever we can to reggies and give the kids a go. No need to piss in the fans pocket anymore.

Maybe it could generate some June 30 (knowing it's August now) transfers this year.

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the club should just let the players know who is gone next year. Usually this would derail the season however I think we all know that it couldn't hurt us. Maybe, just maybe if the players know they are officially gone and looking for a contract they may just try even a little bit to earn their money. Demote whoever we can to reggies and give the kids a go. No need to piss in the fans pocket anymore.
We need to buy a forward mid season where lacking go forward

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure they'd be aware, for example Hoppa must know he's not going to be around with the signing of Naden. With all the talk of us looking for forwards Napa must know he's not getting a new deal.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No excuse for these performances.
No excuse for half hearted efforts.
No excuse for constant wrong options from your half back.
No excuse for amateur defensive reads, passing and handling.

Can't expect many wins with our roster but the club have the right to expect effort and the core basics.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the club should just let the players know who is gone next year. I also mean publicly, make it a presser and feed them to the sharks. Usually this would derail the season however I think we all know that it couldn't hurt us. Maybe, just maybe if the players know they are officially gone and looking for a contract they may just try even a little bit to earn their money. Demote whoever we can to reggies and give the kids a go. No need to piss in the fans pocket anymore.

Maybe it could generate some June 30 (knowing it's August now) transfers this year.
Wouldn't it be easier to just name the two or three we'll be retaining?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No excuse for these performances.
No excuse for half hearted efforts.
No excuse for constant wrong options from your half back.
No excuse for amateur defensive reads, passing and handling.

Can't expect many wins with our roster but the club have the right to expect effort and the core basics.
I won't be watching any more games after tonight. Not worth my health to be constantly worried and upset. I have better things to do with the remaining years I have left to me.

I'll check the scores to see if any new records are set, and get on with life.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm think the players would know or at least have a good idea.
Their managers would be talking to our club and potentially other clubs.