Tim Sheens and Bulldogs chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Sheens based his whole Canberra side around Stuart.

Canterbury have won comps when Lamb, Mortimer and Price got injured at critical stages of the season. They don't miss a beat out Belmore way.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i say he needs to stfu and worry about his team tbh...i have faith in our boys that they can go all the way

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Seriously, he's overrated big time!
However I agree, I don't think this team can win it without Kimmorely at 7 come grand final day against who ever the inform team is but IMO they can def win first week of the finals (and thus get to third week) and then play the GF with Kimmorely back.

F

fredie

sheenie compared the lost of brett too the lost of ricky stuart the half for the green machine canberra raiders way back then . raiders were going very good into the semi's then lost ricky to injurie .lost the 1st 2 semi's . and were out. semi's are whole differate games

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Sheens doesn't look like he has watch too many Dogs games this year. Has he made an informed comment here.??

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Winning the gf without noddy? No, Staying alive untill his back in the finals and then winning it yes.
x2

Sheens is right ... we can have faith as supporters but his comments are valid

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
with or without noddy we will win :grinning:

The way i see it, Noddy has taken a backward step in most games as he really didnt have to inject himself heaps as we were dominating. Unlike when he was at manly and the sharks were he had no choice but to be dominant, with the dogs he has no pressure on him as the team is going great guns. That imo has helped us immensely. If he was the number 1 guy to go to then id say we are in trouble, since he isnt, i have no hesitation in saying we can win the GF with or without him.

We are the only team in the comp that can win without our 1st choice halfback or 5/8. Every other team pretty much will struggle.

P

p0rn.star

Robbie farrar alwaysseem to have a lotto say in the media doesnt he ! alot of what he says is bull$hi7 and pointless but i still cant believe time sheens is joining in on the banter pffttt ... shouldntthese 2 morons be tryignto hind under the closest rock theyfind. I hope they get smashed tonight and dogs fan throw toilet paper at both of them because there both pieces of **** who have failed AGAIN to take part in the finals.

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Well we know that tim sheens will be choosing his lovechild as the 2nd hooker for the upcoming Kangaroo Tour.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
of course he said this sht, he thinks a couple of words and a reference to his past failures as a coach will play mind games with our boys. He should start planning mad monday for his group of no-hopers and let us real teams get on with the finals series ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.