No Source tim lafai

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Those complaining need to get a grip. At this late stage who exactly do you expect us to sign for 2020? Stephen Crichton? We have lost Okunbor, CHN, Hopoate, Elliott, Stimson and possibly Renouf and we already had an extra spot unfilled. We need some 1st grade standard players and we need them now. Lafai is better than what we have.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had two great years for us then went to the pack then had a decent last two years for st George don’t hate it but don’t think it’s gonna he’ll too much

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What happened with Renouf?
Something around the shoulder/pec area...nothing has been said about it though but it forced him off the field.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome home Lafai , May you enjoy coming back to your doggies home, and play some great footy.. make your first game back in the Mighty blue and white jersey a winner.!!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned a possible player swap with Saints weeks ago here.

Whats the rumour about who is being moved to Saints as part of the swap, our first big signing from our War Chest or just more bullshit.

Its a wild ride, hang on and hope your still sane at the end..
I think there was talk of tolman going there to replace graham in a swap for a back but that won’t happen now saints just signed kaide Ellis a young prop from Penrith to replace graham

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there was talk of tolman going there to replace graham in a swap for a back but that won’t happen now saints just signed kaide Ellis a young prop from Penrith to replace graham
Fuck I wish Tolman was gone, throw I Napa to seal the deal

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally someone tells it like it is.!!
If we were telling it like it was scoob the **** should not be employed here as he threatened his missus. But no we throw chn straight out the door then go sign someone that has done worse. Thats telling it how it is. Family club my backside.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's why this signing kills me.

1) We need him. Our current centers are not centers. Reimis is, so far, 1 game brilliant winger, 49 mediocre. Montoya - bloke tries had, and credit to him. But he's a fringe first grader. Crichton - we got the much shorter end of the stick when it comes to Crichton genes. DWZ is a winger with dicks for feet at the moment.
2) When a signing like this happens, a player is looking for a new lease on life. So you would expect a coach is going to get more out of him than previous, or at least - something different. I question Pay's ability to do that
3) I am generally a fan of players swapping clubs when they are floundering on the edges of the top 17. Quite often, greener pastures does wonders for a player. I am hopeful this is the case now, but more than anything - I think this will just add more dead weight to our rosters. Mind you - I absolutely loved this bloke when he was with us (remember his '14 final v Melbourne, or his debut v Souths).

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We let morgan harper go and bring back tim lafai. Why ? They are exactly the same player. I liked harper more.
No one can tell me why this sighning is allowed but chn had to go ?
The bloke punched holes through the wall of his house next to his missuss head. So thats allowed but having sex isnt.
This board is a fucking disgrace and so out of touch. Surely everyone knows about lafais short fuse away from the field lol.
No. No wonder this club is so backwards. How does he fit our family values but others dont ?
Im all for bad boys, but it just goes to show lyn and her merry men have no fucking clue.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lafai would only be a Half good buy if it forces smith to the wing

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honesty - if our coach was Trent Robinson, Lafai would be a good signing.

Pay's the kind of coach that turns Nutella into hazelnuts. Or worse still, Nutino.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when Smith came back up into first grade he was hungry and played well ( i think he broke a leg which put out him out for awhile, could be wrong). Now he looks like he doesnt give shit because there is nobody who can put heat on him and take his place. He needs to be on the wing or not playing.

1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
4. Cotric ( if we can get him)
5. Smith

More balanced and players in their right positions

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
when Smith came back up into first grade he was hungry and played well ( i think he broke a leg which put out him out for awhile, could be wrong). Now he looks like he doesnt give shit because there is nobody who can put heat on him and take his place. He needs to be on the wing or not playing.

1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
5. Smith

The problem I have is we rely a lot on Hopoate at the back for attack and defence. I think it'd be wise to buy someone like Johnston (play him on the wing) in case Hopoate picks up a short or long term injury. If you look at the Roosters they have B. Morris and Manu who can play there and do a decent job. When we see DWZ named there (Meaney's in the same boat) we have little to no confidence immediately.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

1. Hopoate
2. DWZ
3. Lafai
5. Smith

1. Averillo
2. Dwz
3. Cotric
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
That’s a better option imo