No Source tim lafai

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Should be announced soon officially released by Dragons as per W Sailor on radio....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t mind him haven’t watched many dragons games lately to see what he’s like.
Better than Reimis
Yea Mate, better than Remis and at least he will love coming back to the doggies, I don’t mind this at all either, if he comes back an gives it his all then awesome and be an ok signing.. only time will tell.!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s been crap for 5-6 years. Fuck sign him 5 years. While your at it extend pay Napa marshal king holland and bring back lichaa.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got WAY too may errors in his game and we already have an error prone outside back in DWZ

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what the anderson supporters told us to be so patient about. This board will sought the club out everyone was chanting. Tim lafai, well fuck me

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He's actually a 1st grade standard centre. Good footwork decent speed strong and good offload on him. Always was an underrated player. Should be fresh with the time off hes had on the back off those dramas he had. Happy with this for 1 or 2 years

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was my favourite player when he was at the Dogs. The last few years he's actually been pretty good at the Dragons. I think they've gotten rid of him because he's on big coin there.

Hooefully we've got him on the cheap. As I've already said, he has more talent on one leg than all our current "centres" combined.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned a possible player swap with Saints weeks ago here.

Whats the rumour about who is being moved to Saints as part of the swap, our first big signing from our War Chest or just more bullshit.

Its a wild ride, hang on and hope your still sane at the end..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t see Lafai in the dragons side tonight :tonguewink:

I don’t really care what others think, but when he was at the doggs I liked him, he was a good player most of it, and I will happily welcome him home an back into the blue an white jersey, and until he shows he’s not worthy .. he will have my full support, with the shit going on at this club it’s a little fairy tale type chapter..

and if it’s only for a year then it’s better than Remis, he has far more passion, for the bulldogs , not to mention bigger an stronger than the lazy uninterested guy we have.!!!

P.S and to score a try on his return game :grinning:

P.S.S and for us to get our second win on his return game :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d rather buy dufty for fullback

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Lafai may be ok as an edge forward given the way the game is played now. Footwork and an offload

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai was decent until he bulked up. Lost his speed and footwork. Now he looks like he’s peddling a treadmill in open space. Probably better suited as an edge forward now. Hopefully we’ve only got him as a stop gap for this season