Tim lafai is a dragqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just read on zero tackle dragons signed him good signing I hope hoppa truly kills it at fullback or wing next year and makes an impact

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck to Tim i hope he goes well for the dragons.

Malla

Reaction score
I hope he has no injuries and finds his 2014 form.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I hope he turns out to be shit cause the last thing you want is lafai to return to 2014 form

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
good luck to lafai and the dragons. lets hope he finds form and gets his career back on track

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafia chooses to sleep with the enemy and you guys still wish him well????? C'mon where's your Bulldog pride???? He fell on his own sword by asking for a release, all because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to fight for his FG spot. When the chips were down he packed up his gear, his ball and his hair comb....... the rest is history.

I would NEVER lower MY COLOURS to wish an apposing player or a rival team well!!! Like many others I like JT but I don't wish him well, especially when his Cowboys play us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lafia chooses to sleep with the enemy and you guys still wish him well????? C'mon where's your Bulldog pride???? He fell on his own sword by asking for a release, all because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to fight for his FG spot. When the chips were down he packed up his gear, his ball and his hair comb....... the rest is history.
That what I said hope he plays shit lol

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
**** the dragons.

Best of luck to lafai just don't come up with any game winning plays.

Should've released T. rex & got roberts..

1. Hopoa
2. B moz
3. J moz
4. J roberts
5. Rona

Imagine that..

& if we want to dream more bring JT back

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I would NEVER lower MY COLOURS to wish an apposing player or a rival team well!!! Like many others I like JT but I don't wish him well, especially when his Cowboys play us.
Thank you! I actually came here to say I don't wish him luck and f*ck the Dragqueens.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Except for Tim and a few others involved within the club no one knows why he left. He might have been pushed, told he was going to play Nsw cup or have injuries, who knows.

At the end of the day he thanked the club, hasn't badmouthed us or walked out without the club allowing it so personally I wish him all the best.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't care less now that he is the Red&White, I hope he plays as good for them for the next two seasons as he did for us in 2015 LOL.. That'll make their supporters hate us even more for buying our damaged goods.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank you! I actually came here to say I don't wish him luck and f*ck the Dragqueens.
Lol I know right.
There's a false sense of diplomacy on the kennel at times. The fake diplomacy wreaks.
Everyone just follows everyone to not cause dramas lol. It's so boring and cliche.

If Pritchard plays against us I'd want us to smash him. Yeah I went there.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First time dragonqueens get a decent signing off us.. its like 10-1 in our favor

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Except for Tim and a few others involved within the club no one knows why he left. He might have been pushed, told he was going to play Nsw cup or have injuries, who knows.

At the end of the day he thanked the club, hasn't badmouthed us or walked out without the club allowing it so personally I wish him all the best.
Clear as day why he left we signed Hoppa to take his position

Until Hoppa shows some form its the wrong decision imo

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's time for Timmy to learn his new team songs :p

[video=youtube;oyTp_ttyPus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyTp_ttyPus[/video]

[video=youtube;0ErutKn2_Bk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErutKn2_Bk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.