Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd prefer Rona at centre with a winger called up than Mbye in the centres. Mbye needs to stay in the halves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Expected Brett to miss atleast 3 weeks after going down like that, can't rush back from a hammy though the comments in this article make me question if they even know what they are talking about. They claim that Lafai may miss up to 2 months yet can't even say what injury he suffered. Then they claim Trent will be captain when he is not even either one of of vice captains, and then to top it off they claim Reynolds made a successful return...he was ****ing terrible. If Moses is shifted it will be a complete joke.

Who wrote this article?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shhhhh. Yeah, but make sure they exchange boots. Sometimes if you can't see the number on the jersey in general play I look for the boot colour.
im pretty sure they both wear orange boots ( probably got them at a 2 for 1 sale or something)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd prefer Rona at centre with a winger called up than Mbye in the centres. Mbye needs to stay in the halves.
We definitely have a few options, which would involve minimal shuffling of players.Now I don't want to start an argument but would you leave Reynolds on the bench so Moses could start at five eighth? We have Chase Stanley who could come onto the wing and put Curtis to centre or just leave Curtis where he is. Thompson could go to fullback. Hopefully Josh will play centre. We also have Dane Chisolm in NSW Cup who can play in the back line.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Little bit of twist, a little bit of rock and roll.Can'tremember if it was Gurgess or Turgess, who locked their legs around Tim's lower leg and stretched him backwards.Didn't they brand that a Scorpion tackle or something like that?
Turgess, who didn't wrench him over backwards til he had his legs locked.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im pretty sure they both wear orange boots ( probably got them at a 2 for 1 sale or something)
Could have sworn they wear different colours. By the way have you seen the guys that wear the two difeferent colour boots on the field, do they even sell them like that?Have seen one or two in NSW cup and I think one of the Titans boys wear them as well.Gone are the days of the plain black.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely have a few options, which would involve minimal shuffling of players.Now I don't want to start an argument but would you leave Reynolds on the bench so Moses could start at five eighth? We have Chase Stanley who could come onto the wing and put Curtis to centre or just leave Curtis where he is. Thompson could go to fullback. Hopefully Josh will play centre. We also have Dane Chisolm in NSW Cup who can play in the back line.
if we do miss all these players which i doubt, i would go with

Perrett
Rona
Loko
Stanley
Thompson
Mbye
Flip a coin (Hodko)
Tolman
Lichaa
Browne
Jackson
Trex
Eastwood

Kafusi
L.Perrett
Pritchard
Flip a coin (Reynolds)

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano led with the knees? What a joke. He was falling to try to prevent a try. The contact was purely accidental and knocked Luke out. My vision isn't the greatest but it also looked like Jmoz's boot didn't connect. They both shouldn't be suspended.

As for Klemmer's, "you're f---ed, you're off your face", what's wrong with that? It's true, and is apt for the media too. Bunch of soft cocks.

Losing Laffy and Bmoz isn't good but we have depth to cover them this year. If Loko wasn't in trouble I'd say play him at centre. He hasn't played any games though, so even if he was a good boy, probably wouldn't be picked.

Kaufusi or Browne can cover for James if required.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if josh morris gets suspended then just say he is brett and play him at fullback, brett can watch on the sidelines as josh
Brilliant. Brett (even in a new position) has clearly been better than Josh.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Goodbye season 2015. Too many injuries and suspensions are happening for us to make the grand final.
Mate your really bleak and pessimistic arent you? Relax, we can easily pull through this

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could have sworn they wear different colours. By the way have you seen the guys that wear the two difeferent colour boots on the field, do they even sell them like that?Have seen one or two in NSW cup and I think one of the Titans boys wear them as well.Gone are the days of the plain black.
It was the new style from last year I forgot the reasoning might of been for origin since its a blue and maroon boot each.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong. Brett wore white or silver and Josh wore fluro orange. This made them easy to tell apart :grinning:

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is so far beyond ridiculous now. Everything is turning to shit and I'm very sad about it :(

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goodbye season 2015. Too many injuries and suspensions are happening for us to make the grand final.
We got plagued with injuries and suspensions last year and only won 5 of our last 14 games and we still made the Grand Final.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lafais injury was caused by the outlawed scorpion tackle aka UNDUE pressure on the leg/knee.

Burgess had his leg locked around Lafais then reefed him backwards causing his knee to hyperextend. F**king Dog shot and should have been on report for it.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I can't see how Kasiano could be in any trouble. The video ref looked at it 100 times and they only put Morris on report. I'd actually fight the Morris charge because I don't think he ever made contact with the head.
I felt blindsided when they penalised Morris for that because I thought at the time the issue was Kasiano's knees. Then upon watching it again and looking for contact from Jorris' foot - no matter how hard I tried to, I just couldn't see it. Unless the match review committee has an angle which does show this happened, then Jorris *should* be ok.

The only case against him at the moment is that he plays for the bulldogs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To people death riding our season already..

Did we not make the grand final last year with a poorer team after losing like 5 of the 7 last games?

We're gonna take a hit yes. But we'll be competitive. Origin won't decimate is again due to form and injury.

A few bad weeks will be coming but when they are all back on the park this bullshit will be burning in the back of their mind.

I'm more confident now than I was before this game about our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.