Tim Lafai - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope we keep tim cause he will be a superstar in another year and deserves hes spot in the team at right centre although he wont be their this year unfortunetly. cant wait to see what he is like next year after a pre season.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
saw this kid play against Manly,also met up with him Saturday night,realy solid muscular,i think his going to be awesome for some reason he reminds me a little of SBW, MUST RESIGN HIM!!!!
lol

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millard didn't know his way to the try line.

Millard was playing outside SBW. It is and was that simple.

Idris would be seen as the worlds best centre already if SBW was inside him (and in Idris was playing outside SBW)
Lol. Imagine that combination now.

SBW and Idris on the same side of the field. JIZZ!

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Lol. Imagine that combination now.

SBW and Idris on the same side of the field. JIZZ!

lol Jamal MIA Jizdris

Yeah I can see it SBW gets a freak offload to jizdris with the line wide open only for the derek to cut infield to run at a bunch of defenders.

Yeah that Jizz material there..for the opposition supporters

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question can he play wing? i was reading somewhere and he could replace bryson on the wing next year if we sign chambers???

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Quick question can he play wing? i was reading somewhere and he could replace bryson on the wing next year if we sign chambers???

Pretty sure Chambers said he's not coming to league. Someone else might like to confirm.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Chambers is officially out of the question, so you can forget that theory. ;)

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury centre Tim Lafai and Penrith prop Junior Paulo are the latest players rumoured to be heading to Parramatta next season, along with North Queensland's Willie Tonga. The Eels have already signed Tonga's brother Esi from the Titans, Rabbitohs halfback Chris Sandow and Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts.

source SMH

C

chipandchase

if we lose Lafai there will be alot of pissed of people.
we already last Seizer

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In Todd we trust.

I mean that. We will not lose Lafai.

B

Billiris2

He better not leave. Id rather sell Idris anyday. At least Lafai has a go and tries his best :grinning:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very good young Centre, just needs a little experience and a little more time to mature.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury centre Tim Lafai and Penrith prop Junior Paulo are the latest players rumoured to be heading to Parramatta next season, along with North Queensland's Willie Tonga. The Eels have already signed Tonga's brother Esi from the Titans, Rabbitohs halfback Chris Sandow and Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts.

source SMH
parramatta buying up a lot, should be a good nsw cup season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.