Tight Ladder …

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i know mate the way i see it at the moment a win is a bonus every match is i dont expect miracles overnight but i know belmore will be a force again soon got critchen and xerri coming to and i reckon few others are on our hit list

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do. Warriors should be easy pickings given the schedule they’ve had. We are getting blokes back, they are losing a few. It’s a should win game.
This is a set up, if we lose he can trash the team about how shit they are, if we win it’ll only be because they were a depleted team on a short turn around.

Either way it’s a full week of team trashing for him next week, win win.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boys are up for it, If they can’t fire up this Friday, they’ll never fire up. RFM looked a lot more focused and steeled in his presser, and he needed to be as Club captain - being a court jester isn’t what a club captain stands for, it’s leading by your actions - I’d like him coming off the back fence and sneaking in on an edge from time to time running off a Reed Mahoney bullet.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boys are up for it, If they can’t fire up this Friday, they’ll never fire up. RFM looked a lot more focused and steeled in his presser, and he needed to be as Club captain - being a court jester isn’t what a club captain stands for, it’s leading by your actions - I’d like him coming off the back fence and sneaking in on an edge from time to time running off a Reed Mahoney bullet.
100%
Lose this week and it starts getting away, esp. since we know we should have beat them on their home ground. A couple of cheeky wins, the bye, troops start coming back. Momentum can be contagious, both ways