Tight Ladder …

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the best season we've had in years. Just look at it from a glass half full perspective. You can see it as us sitting 15th at the bottom or 2 wins outside of the top 4.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys can’t see us beating the warriors too big too strong and they got a pretty good 7 as well
We beat them last time we played them at their home ground, why can’t we beat them playing at our home ground ..

Maybe the score board didn’t show it, the ladder and records don’t show it, but anyone who knows the game knows we won that one ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread title sounds like a sex position, and a dangerous one at that
How do you get a sex position out of “Tight Ladder”

Please explain I’m very intrigued !

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

You'll find it on Page 101 Kama Sutra Book

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the best season we've had in years. Just look at it from a glass half full perspective. You can see it as us sitting 15th at the bottom or 2 wins outside of the top 4.
Generally that's me but..
The less bullish me now thinks it's lucky Dragon and Tiger don't have winnable games next week! Or we could be 17th, imagining the moaning then lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sounds like a combination between the pogo stick where.... It's pretty self explanatory and the upright pretzel.

I don't think further explanation is necessary (other than I've got a dirty mind haha)

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will always ride the wave with dogs been a supporter since i was 8 years old we will be a powerhouse again just hang on and enjoy the ride but some players need to go thompson pangai jr his done nothing really

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We beat them last time we played them at their home ground, why can’t we beat them playing at our home ground ..

Maybe the score board didn’t show it, the ladder and records don’t show it, but anyone who knows the game knows we won that one ..
I been watching the game long time bud forwards lay platforms and big forwards rule the roost something we are lacking we ain’t gonna beat them in the forwards we need to play expansive run them off their feet only quick we got is averillo but he’ll be well marked

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This will be the warriors third game in 11 days. If we can't beat them by a considerable margin we should be relegated to NSW Cup. Two games out of the past three against teams on the short turnaround and the ref totally blew us back into a game we had no business being in on Friday. The Kennel loves a good they are out to get us sook fest, but the draw and refs have done us plenty of favours over the past three weeks. This week the two points are practically free throws. Lets see if we can make the shots or it will be another weekend of air balls.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything tpj is one player on big coin who needs to pull his finger out, we are down in big bodies and he is doing f all about it. Rfm needs to eat some concrete and harden the f up. He is one of the softest big bodies going around in nrl grade atm.

if we some how manage to bash them in the middle and tire them out we will win it, but from what I’ve seen this season who knows what dogs team is going to show up.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be the warriors third game in 11 days. If we can't beat them by a considerable margin we should be relegated to NSW Cup. Two games out of the past three against teams on the short turnaround and the ref totally blew us back into a game we had no business being in on Friday. The Kennel loves a good they are out to get us sook fest, but the draw and refs have done us plenty of favours over the past three weeks. This week the two points are practically free throws. Lets see if we can make the shots or it will be another weekend of air balls.
You better put the crack pipe away, it's fvcking with your neural connections.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You better put the crack pipe away, it's fvcking with your neural connections.
2 games out of three against teams on the short turnaround and the raiders denied a clear try that would have put them out of sight, then the dogs awarded a penalty try straight after....yet you still can't admit we've gotten a great deal in recent weeks. Dogs fans just love playing the victim lololol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The ladder is tainted and will be all year. Example: Knights have less wins than us and are 3 places higher on the ladder. Because byes. The ladder would change if byes were no points

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything tpj is one player on big coin who needs to pull his finger out, we are down in big bodies and he is doing f all about it. Rfm needs to eat some concrete and harden the f up. He is one of the softest big bodies going around in nrl grade atm.

if we some how manage to bash them in the middle and tire them out we will win it, but from what I’ve seen this season who knows what dogs team is going to show up.
100% agree mate, I’d prefer to see TPJ put the offload away for a while and just focus on making big metres and being hard to put to ground.

RFM needs to be fed raw meat for a week and made to watch videos of how strong and aggressive he played when he got player of the year.

Max King & Pele schooling them both …

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sounds like you think we will win

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sounds like you think we will win
I do. Warriors should be easy pickings given the schedule they’ve had. We are getting blokes back, they are losing a few. It’s a should win game.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do. Warriors should be easy pickings given the schedule they’ve had. We are getting blokes back, they are losing a few. It’s a should win game.
Watch this bloke ..

Image1683629633.421561.jpg

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will always ride the wave with dogs been a supporter since i was 8 years old we will be a powerhouse again just hang on and enjoy the ride but some players need to go thompson pangai jr his done nothing really
Hang in there Joel, we will be a top 4 juggernaut once again, short term pain for long term gain. We’ve been unlucky this year, but there are positives to draw from. Our junior and lower grades are all killing it, hasn’t happened since 2000’s, NRL team is redefining its culture and setting standards/expectations, Ciro, Gus, Warburton and Khoury terrific in their craft and there is continuity at Board level