tigers to flush squad for 09 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe

hazem = left right out
Reaction score
chris lawrence but they will never release him. where do u play halatau though good utility but u want a constant team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Corey Payne was our Flegg captain on a gun team with Roy and Thursto when Sticky coached if memory serves me correct. but since then he has only been good for a concussion or a suspension.

He plays hard, but he isn't a very good player and we have second rowers coming through like Harrison who would be much better.

Halatau is very talented and versatile, but in all his years in FG, he hasn't shown one bit of consistency or lived up to his potential. Still, he coould be a good signing based on versatility and talent.

Also, Bronson Harrison is another, like Halatau, who hasn't kicked on and reached his potential in his 4 or so years in FG. Still, again he is talented and shows alot of promise some games. But like Halatau, you have to question his motivation if he hasn't really improved or established himself in 4 or so years of FG.

I would say a clear no to Payne and a why not, and take a small risk if the price is right on Halatau and Harrison. That is if they are being offered around.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Payten and Collis, if they were available... but the Tigers would be stupid to let them go

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks,

We dont need any more delicate players, this guy gets injured more than SBW did
thats tru, i was going to say lets get farah, but next yr we will have a 80 min hooker ennis so there is no point in getting farah

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
The West Tigers have finally realised that they need a massive clean out at the end of the season, the first to be shown the door will be Bronson Harrison & Danny Galea - At this stage the only team to show interest are the Raiders.

MANNIX

Black Dog
Reaction score
Halatau - for utility
Collis - very good centre
PAYTEN - GREAT PROP, WOULD BE VERY HANDY

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bronson Harrison makes for an interesting prospect.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halatau-bench player who can virtually play anywhere.(Sh*t even in the centres shows more than Wini or Millard).
Bronson Harrison- perhaps needs a kick in the arse, but shows more promise than many of the hacks we've persisted with over the past 3 yrs.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Dean Collis was linked to us last time he was off contract. I'd jump at him.

I'd love to see us make a play at Harrison and Payten if they became available. Lawrence and Farah are no brainers, anybody with half a brain would want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.